Thana Vesh as a companion

lowflyingmeat

Is there a petition "to be sure that Thana will NEVER become a companion" ? :)

She is so stupid and annoying. A real cliché of what a stubborn and stupid immature Sith should be...

That also means she has room to grow up. Towards the end of her quest line, she had grown a bit. Not entirely, but it became clear (to me at least) her attitude was a facade caused by insecurity/

I liked her at the start but eventually it got so frustrating with shrug-off of the flirting options. By the end she was just to stubborn and annoying for me. She died. Straight after hundreds of escaping civilians. I lost 364 affection points with Jaesa, man that sucked so bad :(

Her playing hard to get was what was so appealing for me. All the other love interests reciprocate too easily.

Know who else made a somewhat interesting romance plot because she played hard to get?

Bastila.

Her playing hard to get was what was so appealing for me. All the other love interests reciprocate too easily.

Know who else made a somewhat interesting romance plot because she played hard to get?

Bastila.

hating you and wanting you to die =/= playing hard to get

Annoying. That's why I took her out, a double lightsaber to the throat. I don't think you can add her when you had an option to kill, story line would get messed up. How did she return from the grave? Maybe a ghost but she's very annoying.

Well it boils down to the same, since the storyline clearly demonstrates that she's an inferior Sith to you, skills wise.

It's a façade. People who are used to interact with women know that, and won't fall in her "*****y" attitude. (let's hope this word is tolerated by the mods, I did not mean to insult anyone).

If you pick lightside options, she clearly follows/listens/agrees with your choices - hardly the sign of a murderer.

She was also gonna go on your ship to have some "Fun time" near the end until the moment was ruined.

Plus, she sent you that mail/recommended you leave before you get blown to bits - so clearly (at least on light side choiceS) she has concern for your well being.

<3 Thana.

Edited by lowflyingmeat

At first I didn't care for her. Then she tried to kill me... and it was love.

Seriously, there is something "Morticia Adams-esque" about her that is just downright awesome. She is more appealing than any of the current companions on my assassin (lvl 50) or my merc (39). Something to be said for a character who you are never sure if she is about to kiss you or kill you.

they can always just retconn her death or other choices to make it fit in.

i dont see how, i mean being cut in half with a lightsaber then leaving your corpse in a huge explosion, as well as having your master unable to sense you anymore is pretty cut and dried.

i dont see how, i mean being cut in half with a lightsaber then leaving your corpse in a huge explosion, as well as having your master unable to sense you anymore is pretty cut and dried.
A substitute companion is the answer.

And honestly, players should not be rewarded for failing to see a bigger picture. They killed her, they have one romance option in less. This character was made to be hated for people who did not bother to go further than her surface; then why suddenly the option of letting them go as deep as into companionship or romance should be open to them?

Edited by Ethern

As the creator of the OP's posted video, I support this petition.

Many love to love Thana.

Many love to hate Thana.

She has so many storyline possibilities that the writers will be like pigs in mud!

What would her story be like for an Imperial Agent or Bounty Hunter? It's not like they can take her as an apprentice.

Perhaps the Bounty Hunter is ordered to capture or kill her due to her defiant nature. In turn, you learn more about her and become friends and/or romantically involved.

Maybe an Imperial Agent is ordered to spy on her actions, keeping in close communication with Darth Marr... one who despises unworthy Sith. Like the BH, you learn more about her post-Taris and decide to start lying to the Dark Council about her whereabouts... while she sits comfortably in a guest room of your ship.

These are just a few quickly thought up ideas where Thana Vesh could remain a Empire-wide companion. Are we worried that we'll see her in Vaiken dressed in the slave girl outfit at every corner? Not really. It's happening with Mako and Jaesa already...

-Anaconda-

Edited by DarthGile

Thana, as soon as she opened her mouth the first time claiming to have done my job..I just wanted to kill her! :ph_lol::sy_empire: She's such a bragging incompetent fool ;)

Extra annoying since I play a female Sith-pure blood SI, I just want to break her.

Lord-Reyeja Kâli.

Edited by gaskull

A substitute companion is the answer.

And honestly, players should not be rewarded for failing to see a bigger picture. They killed her, they have one romance option in less. This character was made to be hated for people who did not bother to go further than her surface; then why suddenly the option of letting them go as deep as into companionship or romance should be open to them?

my sith warrior was a female, so there was no issue with any romance options anyway, but it was also the right thing for my character to do, she was fed up with Thana

my IA is also female, but spared Thana, again, because it was the right thing for the character to do, there was no other considerations given for either choice

my sith warrior was a female, so there was no issue with any romance options anyway, but it was also the right thing for my character to do, she was fed up with Thana

my IA is also female, but spared Thana, again, because it was the right thing for the character to do, there was no other considerations given for either choice

Yes but the choices are far more dimensional than just "it was because it was the right thing to do".

One NPC killed= dead forever.

You can't have both. That's the complexity of the choice. Either you consider immediate feelings, either you consider the future consequences.

I thought she was really cool, but I just flirted with her constantly and then killed her in the end.

Sith Taris was probably my favorite area in the game. I enjoyed it a lot more than the Republic side, but I loved going in the Endar Spire as a Jedi Knight.

By the time I had finished Taris, I had several times asked myself WHY COULDN'T I GET THANA INSTEAD OF JAESA?! :(

LS Jaesa is so damn stupid. It's not at all what I expected. Instead of Light-Side-Sith, I get a Let's-overthrow-the-Empire-from-within cop-out.

I have no interest in betraying the Empire, dammit.

if we could get her as a companion i'd actually finish that crappy taris questline

Was I the only person who actually liked Taris? It was nice to have a commanding officer who actually stuck with you throughout the story of the planet rather than vanishing into thin air by the time you're moving on to the next quest hub.

Yes but the choices are far more dimensional than just "it was because it was the right thing to do".

One NPC killed= dead forever.

You can't have both. That's the complexity of the choice. Either you consider immediate feelings, either you consider the future consequences.

oh, I am well aware of that and any potential consequences :)

I am willing to live with them because i did it knowingly and willingly in both cases