PSA: Dread Guard and Arkanian relics say "No Research Available"

Telanis

well..see my post in the cust service forum. Mine showed a 20% chance to learn a schematic...I ddi it and it looked like I leanred it but go these Big Bold red letters and the normal sound ( the one u get when u elarn something ) No reasearch available for dread guacg etc etc) and it ate the relic.

I have done a ticket but I am sure it is a bug also...one of many with crafting in 2.0

well..see my post in the cust service forum. Mine showed a 20% chance to learn a schematic...I ddi it and it looked like I leanred it but go these Big Bold red letters and the normal sound ( the one u get when u elarn something ) No reasearch available for dread guacg etc etc) and it ate the relic.

I have done a ticket but I am sure it is a bug also...one of many with crafting in 2.0

Hmm, sounds like the issue with color crystals. They were fixed in 2.0.0b though: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/2.0.0b/4162013. Wonder if they just missed the relics.

Edited by Telanis

good point Tel. I'd like to see them give me the schematic but I know that won't happan andIm sure in the few weeks it will take them to respond I am sure they will refund back the relic.

But...then I try again and I have a 80% chance of..." not knowing" if its fixed.

Would be nice for a staff post on this.

Well, just got an email ( I'm here at work) that they restored the relic. Which is nice and only took a few days for the ticket which is nice, but...

I do not see anywhere Bioware posting that it is SAFE to try and re these and learn the schematic.

Bioware, could we not please get a reply letting us know if this bug has been fixed?

Thanks kindly