Why was TCW cancelled?

Nobody said it's going to be the same 3D CGI as TCW.

It could be related since the current post RotJ is a about fighting Imperials.

Well that's pure assumption... and either way it can't really tie in to the new movies a huge deal other than perhaps introduce a new character here and there. But then of course we've got the original trilogy, which is were the movies are actually going to be picking up from.

Oh and doesn't TCW make money? Isn't that kinda sorta the point? :confused:

Plus, I don't care what anyone says, I wanna know what happens to:

• Rex
  • Ahsoka
  • Hondo
  • Darth Maul
  • And several other characters who's names elude me...

VENTRESS! :D

I hate to be the one to say it, but I saw at most another 1 season out of TCW, once I heard about Disney.

Filoni said he wanted to go into double figures with seasons, but I don't think he knew how much had allready been done in this era, where's episodes 3-4 hasn't been explored much....

I see TCW characters returning in Rebels, but the sad thing is, I don't see rebels ever being the same as TCW, on Disney, we will see it kiddy-fied.

I'm not going to lie, I want to see Vader hunting Jedi and relentlessly killing them, I want to see Tarkin smacking down the rebels left right and centre, hundreds of casualties with every move he makes, but it just won't happen, Disney can't have it that dark.

And it's a real shame.

It really is, this show has so much potential, but it will never be reached.

Problem is, if this is the test drive of this era, and the test of a new cartoon to accompany the films, it will fail IMO, and this era, and this style of TV show Star Wars style, will be lost forever.

And it's a real shame.

If this was airing on CN I'd expect to see
but with Darth Vader. But given that its Disney XD... I really can't see that kinda content getting though. But you never no, Disney may surprise us.