Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hola peoples - I'm in Afghanistan but SWTOR is playable despite low bandwidth and bad latency. Well, playable for questing at least. Flashpoints and Warzones are out, unfortunately. I was gone during all the server shufle, and I got doled out to Jedi Covenant. Any chance of transferring? I saw Dee-Money the other day by chance. Anyone else still here and relatively active?

Hola peoples - I'm in Afghanistan but SWTOR is playable despite low bandwidth and bad latency. Well, playable for questing at least. Flashpoints and Warzones are out, unfortunately. I was gone during all the server shufle, and I got doled out to Jedi Covenant. Any chance of transferring? I saw Dee-Money the other day by chance. Anyone else still here and relatively active?

Not too many of us, unfortunately. I play on Prop5 (pvp) along with Qetra, A'rien plays a bit, Hotthead, Terminatorx, and a few others.

Server populations are good, seem to be actually holding steady. I'm mildly surprised.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gilies,

Am still here!

I play just about everyday at work, and do some raiding on my days off.

Guild is still alive although a bit quieter these days as people loose intrest in this game.

I have taken to leveling up the other classes now to see the story quests, am doing Agent now, very cool.

I see you logged in a couple of weeks ago sry I missed you.

If your looking for some PVE action stop by.

Gunner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
So I'mma check back in here.

At least until Fallout 76 and Bard's Tale BETAs get here.

All of my guys got moved to Starsider, I think.

I'm casual on Ebon hawk, Imperial (Soltero) and Republic (Anjell), if anyone is out there. cue: Pink Floyd

Glad to see some people are still alive. I'm playing on Star Forge now, we got merged their from the original server of POT5, so if you guys are on US servers let me know :)

• 1 year later...
Is anyone still playing? I recently subbed and am playing on Satele Shan.

It was very nostalgic to re-read this entire thread.

I am. I was very surprised to see someone posting here again after like 8 years! Crazy. I was Lorthian on Tarq. I remember your name.

I am. I was very surprised to see someone posting here again after like 8 years! Crazy. I was Lorthian on Tarq. I remember your name.

Hah, wasn't sure anyone would respond quickly. I remember your name as well!

I have toons on Satele Shan and Star Forge, though my most developed toon is Blackpool on Shan.

Hope all is well!