Nerf Inquisitor damage+cc

SeloDaoC

Not only do you get chaincc to death, but you also get hit for 1k+ per tick of it, and you just stand there taking it in the face. The cc has a huge duration aswell compared to other classes.

And even if you use your only cc break skill with long cooldown, another inq will just step up and do exactly the same

Inq cc and lightning damage and incredible cc abilities are in need of adjustment

Edited by SeloDaoC

Not only do you get chaincc to death, but you also get hit for 1k+ per tick of it, and you just stand there taking it in the face. The cc has a huge duration aswell compared to other classes.

And even if you use your only cc break skill with long cooldown, another inq will just step up and do exactly the same

Inq cc and lightning damage and incredible cc abilities are in need of adjustment

i haven't met a sage.sorcerer who can do 1k dot damages. They have an ability that allows critical damage, but can only be used twice till global cool down. But even with that, ive only seen them do up to 800 per tick, otherwise they do around 400-600

Op does not realize hes getting hit with multiple cc's cause hes running into groups of players, if you get chain cc'd to death you were most likely going to die anyway.

He is only seeing the lightning, cause well it stands out, and inquisitors are everywhere.

Edited by Aghar

I love how people don't realize that not damage of sorc/sage is a problem but its survivability and bubble...

You also forget that they ONLY have light armor.

So no change in needed.

The counter to the SI is the Sniper / Gunslinger.

* Since they have best dps in the game.

But I've yet to see a single gunslinger on the republic side, and the general population of imp snipers are still noobs.

* But there are some decent imp snipers and my SI is taken down in secs.

* All I need to be is focused and boom I'll die in a sec.

I call BS on this. The long time CC of a sage/sorc breaks on damage and instantly fills the resolve bar so you can't be CC'd again for a while. If the "chain CC" is from stuns then they're cast by several enemies (and two stuns will fill up the resolve bar).

How about instead of whining about CC people would take the time to learn how resolve works and how easily you can combine it with your escape ability to gain CC immunity for those times you need it (e.g. when you're carrying the ball)

If only there was a few different classes in the game that could use some sort of 'stealth' mode and had strong melle dps, then they could work together, get in and take out these squishy casters to stop the bother.... Of course then they would have to implement some sort of team based game modes, and some sort of system to communicate with other players to organise this kind of teamwork.

Crazy talk i know....

Op does not realize hes getting hit with multiple cc's cause hes running into groups of players, if you get chain cc'd to death you were most likely going to die anyway.

He is only seeing the lightning, cause well it stands out, and inquisitors are everywhere.

OP also wants to blame other people playing their class well, and when OP'S health bar goes to 0, it's the games fault that he/she died... /sarcasim

Edited by Caeliux

Sorcerer is fine. You're a bad player who PvPd, died, and came to the forums. Some people aren't cut out for PvP.

I could deal well with them being somewhat OP if it wasn't of the non-ending CC party.

It's fun everybody got something but they should've ask themselves if all that wasn't a little too much.

Yo it's kewl, you've got X CCs which you can use

Yo It's kewl, you've got resolve but uh, wait... You're dead before it even starts working -_-

There should be less CC

Maybe a nerf or 2 on Smuggs/Hunters Inquisitor/Consular

A way to make resolve work a little better than it does right now (don't tell me it works fine... that's not totally true and you know it!)

No buff should be given.

That pretty much looks like a wishlist lol.

Yo It's kewl, you've got resolve but uh, wait... You're dead before it even starts working -_-

This line right here shows you have no idea how resolve works. Try saving your cc break ability (everyone has one) for when your resolve is full, you will do so much better.

This line right here shows you have no idea how resolve works. Try saving your cc break ability (everyone has one) for when your resolve is full, you will do so much better.

I guess I need to try it out...

Having people bashing my brains out before my very eyes just to have a bar fill up which I probly won'T be able to benefit from 'cos I'll be deadly dead by the time it happens.