Which character from the star wars saga do you like the most?

Totalchicken

OT: Wedge, the guy got the job done and didnt get any renown for it. representative of all the unsung heroes in the rebellion. Quietly became one of the best pilots in the galaxy and was part of two Death Star assaults, even Luke, Lando, and Han only took on one each.

PT: Obi-wan, Ewan MacGregor really did bring this character to life, and that's saying something considering how Lucas tried to remove life from the movies.

EU: Kyle Katarn, he's just a guy with some questions and a lightsaber.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the old trilogy, my favourite has to be Darth Vader.

Of the prequels I have to say that I'm pretty fond of both Dooku and Sidious.

As for the expanded universe, there are such a number of cool characters that I can't select a single one. Thrawn is super cool. HK-47 is a blast. Kreia/Darth Traya. Revan (right up until the "Revan" book, which I unfortunately find detracts a bit from the character). And I'm also pretty fond of Darth Bane, to be honest.

Palpatine / Darth Sidious.

He was able to take banes "order of two / rule of two" and make it work.

He manipulated most of the galaxy to achive his goal.

His only downfall was that he didn't reveal himself to Admiral Thrawn in time so he could retake his throne and role as the emperor.

Edited by Srenni

PT: Mace Windu. Purple lightsaber, force crushing Grievous as he "escapes" with palpatine for the kiddnapping, nearly killing Palpatine. Certified BMF

OT: Boba Fett, figured this would get more play. One of the most popular characters inspite him having one line and a cheesy death.

Video Games: Revan, hard to beat a guy who can do everything!(ignoring the book). Plus his story threw me for a loop and I remember playing and being all OH SNAP!!

EU: And I can't believe this hasn't come up but, Darth Bane! Inventor of the Rule of Two and the reason the sith ended up being so powerful in the end. Plus he makes an apperance in Legacy to mock Darth Krayt...and that is ok with me

I just saw the movie, I can definatly say he didn't it was all in self defense, remember Smugglers are light side, they would never do something underhanded like shoot first.

You need to watch the original; Han says "I'll bet you have" and just blasts him. Greedo never even begins to think about shooting until he is dead. It's kind of a play off of this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUslGSoEH8I

Anyway, my favorite characters in the series have to be Luke, Vader and the Emperor; my favorite scenes are when they are all together at the end of RotJ. I love Luke in Jedi because of how different he feels from New Hope; he's gone from a farmboy unconcerned with the galaxy to a very confident and powerful warrior, and there are a lot of unspoken emotions/thoughts going on in the Emperors room.

Other than that, I have a soft spot for Wedge

Of the major characters:

1. Han Solo: Sexy, suave, handsome, and capable. Plus, he's got a great ship!

2. R2-D2: Love the plucky droid! Can't believe R2 didn't make more lists!

3. Vader: For reasons everyone else would likely state.

4. Boba Fett: Love the strong, silent types. :)

5. Palpatine: Lots of love for the man who rose through the ranks to run an empire.

Of the lesser known characters:

1. Kit Fisto! :) Have figures of him all over my desk.

2. Asajj Ventress

3. Prince Xizor

4. Admiral Thrawn (I love the Chiss)

5. Max REBO! Blue elephantine ortolans make me smile.

(Okay..this became much longer than it should've been, but there's just so many characters I love that I didn't want to leave anyone out.) :)