Where to loot the Vendetta Armor?

XtmShadow

The only piece to complete the full set I need now are the gloves...

I got the chest last week from GTM for around 1 mil credits, boots for 35,000, belt for 19,000, head for 9,000, bracers for 20,000 and the leggings for 13,000.

I guess that some people forgot to add a few zeroes to those! :D

Are you from The Jedi Covenant server?

Because I saw a chest 2 weeks ago in GTM for that same price (2.5 mil) that was posted by someone called Bobesponja. I even PM'ed him to lower his price a bit because I wanted it and he didn't do it.

3 days later I found the one I bought for 1.0 mil from another user!

What I do, basically, is everytime I log off I leave my toons in their respective fleet and near the GTM area, so when I log in I can check it fast and that's how I managed to get all the pieced but the gloves.

yeah that's the one...

I try to do that too, but I don't have enough log-in time to constantly check...

I bought pants first for quite cheap (easiest to find) then bracers, both for ~15-20k (don't really remember) I found the gloves too at ~25k and just 2 days ago, I refreshed the GTN search to see boots appear for 99k... since it's a rare sight, I bought it almost instantly (was a 2d posting... lol)

and since I use "hide helmet" anyway, although they're easy to find and are cheap, I don't really want it, and belts... don't see much need for that XD (as there's no set bonus, and my current ones are white enough) but if I see them for cheap later, might as well buy them for the "full set"

Edited by SumZed

1) I refreshed the GTN search to see boots appear for 99k... since it's a rare sight, I bought it almost instantly (was a 2d posting... lol)

2) and since I use "hide helmet" anyway, although they're easy to find and are cheap, I don't really want it!

1 - OH GAWD... If I have met you 2 days ago I would've sold the boots for you for half the price... I've got 2 pairs in my vault! :(

2 - Yeah I don't like the head piece for this set very much too... that's why I bought the head piece for the Scorpion set, that one that's a gas mask with sunglasses.

Edited by Haggardbr

Dont be afraid to use Genral chat on the Fleet. That armor was on the GTN for 1 million on the Harbringer Server but, I was not about to pay a million fot it. I went to genral and posted : WTB (RD-07 VENDETTA Armor) Will pay 500,000 credits and I posted it between every FP I did. On the 2nd day I had a guy take me up on the offer. I purchased everything else on the GTN. However, I am not buying the boots because they look stupid and I dont plan on buying the belt because it's really rare and their are plenty of good looking belt that will match the armor.

Good Luck:)

Yesterday 02/11/2012 in the Preogenitor RP EU server a n00b if you will put a Vendetta chest piece up for sale on the gtn for 50k....now my GM saw this and instantly brought it to make a profit of 2m re-selling it on... does anyone else tend to find that the players with no sense of how rare or valuable something is, is always the one finding teh loot? haha

... does anyone else tend to find that the players with no sense of how rare or valuable something is, is always the one finding teh loot? haha

I agree with you completely!

I just bought the gloves (to finally complete the whole set) just now from GTM for only 50,000 Crs! :D

Also, I have like 3 units of this R-60 Combat Desintegrator among all my toons that I bought in the past 3 days for like 5,000 Crs each, while they're a really rare loot that can easily be sold for around 100,000 Crs.

I will keep one of those for myself for a possible future operative and profit with the others! :rolleyes:

If anyone is from The Jedi Covenant server and want one, send an in-game mail to me that I COD one of them for a special price! ;)

Edited by Haggardbr

I agree with you completely!

I just bought the gloves (to finally complete the whole set) just now from GTM for only 50,000 Crs! :D

Also, I have like 3 units of this R-60 Combat Desintegrator among all my toons that I bought in the past 3 days for like 5,000 Crs each, while they're a really rare loot that can easily be sold for around 100,000 Crs.

I will keep one of those for myself for a possible future operative and profit with the others! :rolleyes:

If anyone is from The Jedi Covenant server and want one, send an in-game mail to me that I COD one of them for a special price! ;)

LOL...

that glove... would you happen to have bought it from Se'ra? XD

it's my guildmate who was also helping me look for the jacket so regularly browse GTN... and found it for ... 8,000.... so she just bought it to resell... which is STILL cheap right? XD

I saw that and asked if she found from a drop... then said "no, it was at 8k... can't let that pass up!" LOL!

PS: congrats on completing the set! now if you happen to stumble upon the jacket again... I'm interested in buying (been telling this to EVERYONE) my Sniper's name is Jukie (on Jedi Covenant)

just send me a mail...

THANKS!

Edited by SumZed

LOL...

that glove... would you happen to have bought it from Se'ra? XD

it's my guildmate who was also helping me look for the jacket so regularly browse GTN... and found it for ... 8,000.... so she just bought it to resell... which is STILL cheap right? XD

I saw that and asked if she found from a drop... then said "no, it was at 8k... can't let that pass up!" LOL!

PS: congrats on completing the set! now if you happen to stumble upon the jacket again... I'm interested in buying (been telling this to EVERYONE) my Sniper's name is Jukie (on Jedi Covenant)

just send me a mail...

THANKS!

To be honest, I didn't even remember the name of the seller, I just saw "RD-07A Vendetta Gloves" for less than 100,000 Crs! :eek: They're mine NAO!!!!!

And yeah, don't worry, if i manage to find another chest piece for cheap and I'm able to buy it, I'll let you know.

When I get home I'll friend you so we can keep in touch. My sniper's name is in the signature (Cönstantine).

I had a bunch of credits yesterday but I ripped all my columi mods from my trooper's & comp's armor to reuse them in other pieces, so I spent like 300,000 Crs + doing that! I know I'm crazy, but when you're tired of the same look , you gotta change sometime and since I completed the Vendetta set, I didn't have what else to save credits for! :rolleyes:

And it seems like this game awards the ones who don't know the real value of some items with the best loots out there as the post above us said.

Edited by Haggardbr

Yesterday 02/11/2012 in the Preogenitor RP EU server a n00b if you will put a Vendetta chest piece up for sale on the gtn for 50k....now my GM saw this and instantly brought it to make a profit of 2m re-selling it on... does anyone else tend to find that the players with no sense of how rare or valuable something is, is always the one finding teh loot? haha

Just scored TT-17 Hydra Chest plate for 25,000 credits off the GTN.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think your right.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Before 1.1.4 i got an orange 46/47 set item from a named champion on Belsavis on 5/10 kills. Now after around 150 kills he only drops green items. Another high priority fix that was more nessecary then fixing EV completly. thumbs up BW^^

I concur completely. Ridiculous set of priorities to make sure bosses don't drop oranges or purples. Makes it worthless to even go to some of these planets.