[MAJOR SPOILERS / Agent + Bounty Hunter] Chapter 3

CharlieBrown

So I just finished Chapter 3 on my bounty hunter and I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of "meh". I felt robbed at the end of it.

Seriously? The final big bad that we get to kill is some guy who forced his way into the BH story? I mean, I get that he's mad about killing his buddy but get in line pal, there is zero personal vested interest in getting him killed beyond clearing your name.

I was hoping you'd get to go through the rites of becoming a Mandalorian, like hunting the last of the Krayt Dragons or something. In the same storyline, you can chose a different route and instead of honoring the Mandalorian traditions you can defect to the GenoHaradan and take out high value Mandalorian targets.

In the end, they betray you and you suddenly care that this group of jerks .. well, jerked you around! That would have been much more interesting in my opinion.

Am I alone here in wanting more from BH Chapter 3?

Edited by CharlieBrown

The only thing I am wanting more is where the hell are the "Agent Ch. 3 MAJOR SPOILERS" you promised in the thread title.

OT: I was fine with the end of the BH sotry. Yes, that dude just muscled his way in, but truthfully, I just muscled my way through everything completely already. And we already were made Mandalorians by winning the Great Hunt if you recall, depending on your dialogue choice of course.

I guess I see how readily you're made a full Mandalorian to be somewhat of a disappointment. If Chapter 1 had changed so that the whole thing is you becoming a Mandalorian, with Chapter 1 becoming Chaper 2, and Chapter 2 becoming Chapter 3 I think I would have been satisfied. Then they just need to add "The Mandalorian" as a title somewhere in there and it would have been awesome.

Instead, it basically went:

M: "I want a Mandalorian to represent me"

You: "I'm not a Mandalorian though"

M: "You're a Manadalorian now".

You: "Thanks?"

If I had to do it over again, I would have completed Bounty Hunter first, then Warrior, then Inquisitor, and lastly Agent. The plots line up quite nicely that way.

Your deeds and actions are what makes you Mandalorian, not some ritual. As I said, you winning the Great Hunt makes you Mandalorian, just like it did for the past winners, including a Droid.

The Defenestrator!

Somehow, I just love the idea of the droid getting a name by punting someone out a window GG style.

Your deeds and actions are what makes you Mandalorian, not some ritual. As I said, you winning the Great Hunt makes you Mandalorian, just like it did for the past winners, including a Droid.

Actually, it was the quest you did after that - killing that beast on Dromund Kaas.

The Mandalore says that he needs to have a Mandalorian among the Great Hunt winners to take his place in their group, implying that he was at the time the only Mandalorian among them.

There where some loose ends i wanted to tie up, mostly companion stuff, things like torian wanting to meet mandalore and depending on what his father told him who knows how that could turn out. Also agent izak seemed eager to talk to mako at a later date, perhaps this is still to come and it takes place during the interlude?