Billing question

SebastiaanZ

May sound like a weird question, but I was wondering. I live in Europe and when I want to choose what subscription method I want to use, they calculate in euros (duh!!! :)). But they say it costs me €10,99 a month for 180 days and will be billed €65,49. Does that mean they actually take €10,99 a month or €65,49 each 180 days from my account when choosing this method?

Looking at it from logical point of view, they would be cheating themselves from money if they charged monthly for a long period subscription plan, since there would be nothing to stop you from unsubing mid way and not paying them the rest, so an educated guess would be they charge you full every 180 days or so and the 10.99 is just how much each month costs in this plan so you can compare to other methods of payment.

It still baffles me how they work out this pricing when timecards are available for 60 days for £9.99 in some high street stores.. It doesn't take a genius to work out that that equates too £5.00 a mth instead of £7.69 for the cheapest UK sub sold in the store Edited by Ighten

Just checked the subscription page in "My SWOTOR" on the site, it says there "180 days XX per month, YYY billed every 180 days" so they do not hide it, maybe you just didn't notice it. As for timecard/sub price for my place the cheapest timecard I can get is directly from the site and it's ~15-20% more expensive than the 180 day sub (monthly that is)