Black Hole hilts and barrles

rnmedic

You can already buy better hilts/barrels on the GTN.

Id much rather grind for black hole instead of paying a mil in credits. But if you could buy HIlts/barrels I could see how it would hurt bussiness for those that place on the GTN

I do not support this.

There are already ways to get access to these by raiding the hardest content and having them crafted by players who raid and do the hardest content.

I do support Bioware opening up the lower tier items to commendation purchases whenever a new tier is opened up. Keep the top two tier items only obtainable through raiding.

I am against this. There needs to at least be some distinct reward for playing the highest content.

That might have been a viable argument once, but right now there is no BiS gear that you can't get with grindable money or comms. Maybe (hopefully) that will change with Makeb, but for now they may as well just accept that they've made BH gear purchasable, and add hilts, barrels, mods and enhancements to the BH and mission support vendors. At least that way it's a comms grind rather than a money grind.

Keep the top two tier items only obtainable through raiding.

This is not the case currently. Black Hole/Campaign does not require raiding. And this whole "raid or die" paradigm is what is making MMORPGs so darn stale these days. Raiding can be fun, but locking the best rewards behind it makes no sense. It's not the hardest content, it just requires the most people.