End of a Subscription

aworenow

I have a subscription card for 60 days and i have some questions about subscriptions,

What happens when a subscription ends? You lose all the items stored in the cargo?

Do you need unlock all that as a subscriber had?

If someone can complete this information i would appreciate

If there was a gap between a sub ending and resubbing without you logging in you should see no difference, everything where you left it, skills intact and so on.

If you logged in after the sub expired then whatever you started to try to do as a F2Per than only subscribers can do, you be prompted to either agree to lose the ability, subscribe or buy in the cartel market e.g. as soon as you went to the crew skills option it would ask you to pick which one to keep and so on.

I'm not sure how credit caps work etc, the only time the game saw me as F2P was a bug and I'm on a rolling sub.

I'm not sure how credit caps work etc, the only time the game saw me as F2P was a bug and I'm on a rolling sub.

I'm wondering about the credit cap myself. Will my credits be safe for an existing character, or should I go on a spending spree? I'll most likely keep my sub for a while longer, but sooner or later I'll have to move on.