Paid Transfers - Coming Sooner Then You Think

islander

LOOK MOM !!!!

.. more ways for them to fleece the playerbase instead of fixing the damn bugs ..

You're just asking for people to attack you, aren't ya?

Do you realize how many people have been screaming for transfers since day 1? And even more jumped on after the horrible "fix" of server merges?

I cannot believe I'm saying that, but I hope - I mean pray - that it will be done via the Cartel Market and not on the website. Reason being that I won't have any money until next month, and if it's released before 2.2 I might have to wait :(

LOOK MOM !!!!

.. more ways for them to fleece the playerbase instead of fixing the damn bugs ..

I can't blame the anger issues towards the plethora of bugs on Live currently, but understand this is one of the Top 5 things asked for in TOR since launch, and I think it would be a welcome addition. Hopefully soon we see more dedication in the Bug Squash Dept. as well. ;)

Edited by Pistols

If this is true, then I'm seriously considering NOT cancelling my subscription and renew it for another 6 months.

I'm not kidding. I DO really want to transfer my legacy to another server and start a new brand 11 more storylines! After all, the stories in this game are the only things that matters to me.

Edited by zorroazul