Why not just add in the Pazaak game that already exists?

JohnRoy

Hey Devs! I am not going to link to it because I don't want to get anyone in legal trouble but I have little doubt that you know that there is already a fine multiplayer Pazaak game in existence. These folks have already done the work for you. Why not just pay them to add it to your game? Every day people ask for a Pazaak game to play in the Cantinas. Mini games are always at the top of the request list. Well you have no work to do. Why not?

Hey Devs! I am not going to link to it because I don't want to get anyone in legal trouble but I have little doubt that you know that there is already a fine multiplayer Pazaak game in existence. These folks have already done the work for you. Why not just pay them to add it to your game? Every day people ask for a Pazaak game to play in the Cantinas. Mini games are always at the top of the request list. Well you have no work to do. Why not?

The worst part is they had a quest in beta for pazaak and sabaac, as well as a working gambling machine on hutta....