Companion to 10K

Yaesive

Okay so during this past weekend I got my T7 to 10K and all, but I did not get the companion bonus. Do you need to complete Chapter 2 or something else?

A quick way to check if you have unlocked the companion bonus is to open your Legacy window and then on the "Republic" or "Imperial" node see if you see your companion's portrait under your class section. If the portrait is there you "unlocked" it.

You have to complete all missions/conversations with a companion to get the bonus.

To do so you have to complete the chapter 3

Actually you don't have to complete chapter 3. You just have to get to chapter 3 and have your companion's affection near 10k so you can get all of the conversations. The only exception to this is usually the first companion (or in the case of the Jedi Knight, the second companion) who has the missions where you may need to be a high enough level to finish the mission.

Actually you don't have to complete chapter 3. You just have to get to chapter 3 and have your companion's affection near 10k so you can get all of the conversations. The only exception to this is usually the first companion (or in the case of the Jedi Knight, the second companion) who has the missions where you may need to be a high enough level to finish the mission.

Actually, it varies heavily. Some I had to complete Voss for, others I could unlock right after completing chapter 1.