Raid Progression

Vindrik

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, congrats. Not taking Murad seemed to propel you guys to the last boss. *ponder*

3rd boss ain't really any harder than HM. We are still pushing the enrage on the tanks, really need to step up the dps! Murad was just late so we got started without him! Must have stopped for a pie!! :D

Edited by ChuangTzu

3rd boss ain't really any harder than HM. We are still pushing the enrage on the tanks, really need to step up the dps! Midas was just late so we got started without him! Must have stopped for a pie!! :D

Minesweeper is a bit of a joke in NiM. It actually makes it easier by forcing you to do it one way and one way only. I am curious to see your DPS parses for tanks. You run with two Sentinels right, Talak and Squall?

And lol. Sounds like a certain someone in our raid group. :p

Minesweeper is a bit of a joke in NiM. It actually makes it easier by forcing you to do it one way and one way only. I am curious to see your DPS parses for tanks. You run with two Sentinels right, Talak and Squall?

And lol. Sounds like a certain someone in our raid group. :p

Yeah, last night we had 2 Sents and 2 Commandos. Talak and Squal put out some serious numbers.

Yeah, last night we had 2 Sents and 2 Commandos. Talak and Squal put out some serious numbers.

Mm. Again, I would love to see a torparse of their logs from your run. Not expecting one, but if provided, I may be able to figure out why tanks were so close to enrage. :p

Mm. Again, I would love to see a torparse of their logs from your run. Not expecting one, but if provided, I may be able to figure out why tanks were so close to enrage. :p

We know where we're going wrong but I'm not going to comment on that. If the others want to so you their parses that's up to them. But thanks for the offer of help.

Edit: and just to clear things up, we did hit the enrage several times, including the time we downed them.

Edited by ChuangTzu

Was the Nightmare Council kill a nightmare mode kill? If so you should post a screenie, i'll chuck you guys on the listing as well!

We are on Master Dar'Nala (PvP) :p

7 APAC Guilds have Killed NiM Kephess now as far as i can tell.

Kill Vid

Edited by Blitz-wing
Updated with Kill Vid

Cheers all from Pax for the support

Vid if anyone is interested

Congratz.

What time zone are you in? We killed Keph last night too, just wondering if we were an hour or 5 minutes behind you.

We are mainly in Perth, killed him around 8.30-9pm ish our time

Edited by azina

Cheers all from Pax for the support

Vid if anyone is interested

We are mainly in Perth, killed him around 8.30-9pm ish our time

we killed Kephess at 8:48pm Perth time. And we did the whole EC NiM run in 93 minutes.

These endless nights working the strategies, movements and learning our roles to the finest detail bore it's fruits.

Last night was the perfect Kephess NiM fight. Fantastic healers, very good tanks talking to each other by the book and unstoppable dps' lead to our first kill + Warstalker.

We rock as a team :w_big_grin:

As soon as they wipe they all have to delete their toons and reroll.

RPers are the most hardcore players ever.

we killed Kephess at 8:48pm Perth time. And we did the whole EC NiM run in 93 minutes.

These endless nights working the strategies, movements and learning our roles to the finest detail bore it's fruits.

Last night was the perfect Kephess NiM fight. Fantastic healers, very good tanks talking to each other by the book and unstoppable dps' lead to our first kill + Warstalker.

We rock as a team :w_big_grin:

Congrats to you guys (again!) :) Our tanks don't communicate, because one of them has pathetic internet at the moment and can't actually jump into a VoIP program without disconnecting.

He's still great though.

Edited by Punchy