Ops/Groups Suggestion

Here's a quick suggestion I think the dev team should add to the game:

Suggestion: Let's have a quick travel point to the ops or group leaders position, this can be done a few ways, so here is what I think could be done:

1. Grant the ops/group leader a beacon placement for players to quick travel to, this would work when the leader places the beacon then all players on the same world could quick travel to the location. Players would have a new icon for 'Troop Deployment' which would look similar to the Quick travel icon but work on a separate cool down timer.

Or

2. Grant players a shuttle pass to group leaders location, this could be made like a troop drop ship that goes into battle, a simple cut screen movie and reload at group leaders location. (Can be used from any world/fleet or from players ship straight to starting location/ group leaders location)

Why: By having a travel to group leaders location we would see less time waiting for players to arrive and it would make the whole process of getting the group to the start location of the op/raid etc a lot quicker, making for a smoother more user friendly experience when joining a group

Quick travel to the group leaders location would be awesome. Travel can be such a pain and is 1/2 the reason I rarely respond to broadcast requests to do heroics while questing.

I would much prefer if I didn't have to reload the fleet and then the operation instance every. single. wipe. Really slows down progression. They fixed this for flashpoints, we should have the option to zone in to a "checkpoint" in Ops as well.

...and run through an empty maze of corridors, with at least one mandatory interior location that kicks you off your personal speeder.

EC is absolutely horrendous for this.

Edited by Infalliable

I would much prefer if I didn't have to reload the fleet and then the operation instance every. single. wipe. Really slows down progression. They fixed this for flashpoints, we should have the option to zone in to a "checkpoint" in Ops as well.

This^^^^^^

IT IS COMPLETELY RETARDED HOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE FLEET THEN BACK TO THE OP. REALLY BW, SOME-ONE MUST OF REALLY HAD THEIR HEAD STRAIT UP THEIR *** WHEN THINKING THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!!!:mad::mad::mad: