Sever Downtimes outside of weekly maintainence are driving me insane.

falcon_Xtreme

I get Tueday and Wednesday off from work, at a movie theatre... It's night for me to play also, several times I log in and servers are going down in an hour or less...

But you signed agreement, they own the game you just rent it so deal. Sucks but what you gonna do? Whine

You obviously never played WoW when it first came out. Servers went down for days at a time with absolutely no warning at all and even less of an explanation as to why afterwards. You have no idea how good you got it with this game, man.

I've played WoW since release and I remember those days. I also remember getting a day's credit on my subscription when it happened.

I've played WoW since release and I remember those days. I also remember getting a day's credit on my subscription when it happened.

Unlike WoW, TOR isn't down for days at a time, the longest downtime TOR has ever had since launch has been five hours if I'm remembering correctly.

Yeah ... Weekly Maintenance (at US convenient Times) ok.. Maintenance several times a week out of the blue not ok, no matter where in the world you live.

I wouldn't mind somuch if you were fixing actual issues, but your not ...your fixing recent mistakes. QED : weekend passes.

really starting to lose interest in this game (that I waited almost 5 years to play).

FREE Server transfers asap, app tab and making resolve do something other than troll you...bring the servers down for those things, then once a week on Tuesdays or lose even more players.

I agree, Tuesday is OK, but to bring the servers down to fix free weekend issues - where the paying customers cant acces the game at all on bloody Friday evening, thats just not on.

Getting closer and closer to cancelling my sub.

Edited by ArtekAU

Yeah ... Weekly Maintenance (at US convenient Times) ok.. Maintenance several times a week out of the blue not ok, no matter where in the world you live.

I wouldn't mind somuch if you were fixing actual issues, but your not ...your fixing recent mistakes. QED : weekend passes.

really starting to lose interest in this game (that I waited almost 5 years to play).

FREE Server transfers asap, app tab and making resolve do something other than troll you...bring the servers down for those things, then once a week on Tuesdays or lose even more players.

You're going to quit because they fix things? Cry more.

Ive seen so many stupid replies on this thread.

all this patching etc needs to be done.

The drama is, its Friday night.

so dont be quick to have a cheap shot on people complaining about patches and updates etc..

on a wednesday night.. no worries, it happens.. needs to be done.

but on a friday, when people are prone to stay up late, you must ask yourself why??

why not on Thursday?

if its 2am in the morning like some of you out there, stop trolling and start rolling in bed u twits.

ps:

its people like this Knob that make you laugh. If it were his friday or saturday, ud be reading him pissing and moaning about it.

Edited by xEminencex

not sure if troll or stupid...

fix "things" , the things you speak of are recent mistakes (like i said weekend passes), not on going issues like charging somebody near a jump pad in huttball then being stuck in the middle of the map and the other myriad of actual issues.

read what i said in my first post, think about what I am actually saying then kindly ****.

I'm in the UK and have suffered similarly with downtime being scheduled at less than a days notice so they can call it scheduled. I think many of the US players would be more sympathetic if the servers got taken down when they wanted to play.

It's not on to pretend it's scheduled either, call it the down time it is and let it show on the stats that get so proudly paraded about.

Scheduled maintenance should happen once a week or on a regular schedule, at other times the servers should only be taken down to fix serious problems for the paying players. kicking subscribed players out at local peak times 3 times in a week is taking the piss.