Comical guild names

Kintaroshi

Best one I have seen on this server would probably be sithteen and pregnant. Another great name was outer rim job. When I first transferred here I was very impressed with some of the creativity. Sadly I haven't seen any great ones as of late.

Best one I have seen on this server would probably be sithteen and pregnant. Another great name was outer rim job. When I first transferred here I was very impressed with some of the creativity. Sadly I haven't seen any great ones as of late.

those are crass guild names. I thought there were going to be funny names here. Not trailer trash guild names. You couldn't find any that you thought were funny that didn't have to do with underage pregnancy or *** to mouth?

Although not the "most comical" guild name, I still enjoy the name <Hoth Ski Patrol>. It's just a fun guild name plus they are competitive at PvP and have been around for quite some time. I know when I go up against them, it's gonna be a tough match! All that aside, I think it's a great guild name without all the trashy Innuendos.

Granted some other ones have their place and are comical in nature, HSP is still my favorite.

Edited by Master_Nate

• 3 weeks later...
no mention of LF Love in Alderaan Places? shocking!

This has to be my favorite star wars guild name.

Naturally, I found "Space Balls the Guild" hilarious because of the obvious reference but it's not as creative. That guild name has more to do with timing on a new server than creativity.