The epicness of an awesome CS representative!

Haggardbr

So, a couple of days ago, I sent a ticket to restore two of my old chars to the game.

Today morning my time (Brazil, GMT -3) I got an e-mail from a CS representative telling me he sent a reply through the in-game app.

This is the message in it:

Hello Sir,

Alan here from the SWTOR Customer Service.

I am pleased to inform that I have managed to find your two characters.

However, they were not happy about returning and may have tried to fight back and I can tell you that your Operative is quite skilled in brawling. With the help of 3 droids and a stun grenade I was able to convince Coplan and Weskër to come back.

Any burns or scaring were healed in the bacta tank and your old friends are waiting for you again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we under took this mission to get your characters. Happy adventures!

Regards

Alan, SWTOR Customer Service.

I know CS can be a little fail sometimes, but when they do things properly and with an awesome reply, I guess they do need some praise as well!

Thank you Alan! ;):D:cool:

Edited by Haggardbr

I was wondering where Wesker went...I seem to remember running flashpoints with him a few times on my Operative.

Also, off-topic: Brazil? Nice! Back in high school, we had a foreign exchange student from there, a very lovely young woman named Giuliana. (We're still friends on Facebook, but I still don't speak Portugese...)