Join Jadus is the right choice

Slowpokeking

1. He made me his hand.

2. He still promoted Keeper and Watcher Two.

3. Even in seclusion, he still provided resources to former intelligence.

4. He sent agents to ask for the codex.

Sure even if you didn't join him 2, 3 and 4 will still happen, but overall I think he's a cool Sith, really take the agents as valuable assets and don't care much about species.

Sure even if you didn't join him 2, 3 and 4 will still happen, but overall I think he's a cool Sith, really take the agents as valuable assets and don't care much about species.

You're right, he doesn't care about species. Because he also wants to ensure all species in the galaxy live their entire lives as terrified, primal savages.

No he is just a jerk who thinks he is the smartest person in the galaxy. The proper choices when you encounter him is to either beat his *** down or to "bluff" him into running away like a the coward that he is by showing him how stupid his plan actually is since it can be taken down by a single audio recording.

• 3 months later...

i let my self kill by lord jadus

becouse i dont like sith ad all

keeper says yes my lord yes my lord -.-

*** dont be a slave to him -.-

so i was going agaist him but he kill me XD

funny that the story go on and nothing hapends -.-

later Jadus dies woohoo

then his daugther runs the place and again keeper playes a pupet -.-

she even shock him but i didt get the option to save him -.-

am now lvl 24 hopes i can turn things around :)

You're right, he doesn't care about species. Because he also wants to ensure all species in the galaxy live their entire lives as terrified, primal savages.

This.

I love the writing behind the character but find it equally puzzling that people are actually fond of Jadus' long-term goals.

I tend to disagree, all the Sith I met during my time as an agent (Jadus included) were bats**t crazy and wanted me to bow down to them like a good little dog. Then again that's probably why I always picked any decision that directly resulted in Sith deaths. Coincidentally one of the choices Jadus gives you :).

Jadus is just awesome I dont even think it twice to join him. Everyone is "Here comes the Hand of Jadus run!".

When Darth Marr says that I need to help the Empire again I just said to him "I only serve Darth Jadus". :)

This. Since he made me powerful and fearful even though I'm a non-Force user, I couldn't care less if he wants half of the galaxy to die in pain and the other half to be his slaves. After all, if he has the power to do that in the future, it's only fair to happen then.

This. Since he made me powerful and fearful even though I'm a non-Force user, I couldn't care less if he wants half of the galaxy to die in pain and the other half to be his slaves. After all, if he has the power to do that in the future, it's only fair to happen then.

Indeed, everyone here thinks that you need to be a "hero" but they dont realize that they can also roll a SUPER villain and become the most powerfull non-force user in the galaxy even rule everything, and only answer to Darth Jadus. What else can you ask for??? :cool:

Indeed, everyone here thinks that you need to be a "hero" but they dont realize that they can also roll a SUPER villain and become the most powerfull non-force user in the galaxy even rule everything, and only answer to Darth Jadus. What else can you ask for??? :cool:

only thing i never wil do is anser to a sith :)

i dont need spoilers yet but i want the sith to be afrait of me not orther way around

am not a slave to them

Edited by ShadessaWayland

i dont need spoilers yet but i want the sith to be afrait of me not orther way around

am not a slave to them

If you work for the Sith Empire, you will always answer to a Sith.

am not a slave to them

Well I thought like that in the first IA char but then found other Sith are worse(beside a few like Marr and Serevin), at least Jadus takes you as a very important asset.

the good thing is about IA you can go many ways the story is rely rely great i so much love it

and atm i leave a trail of fear behind me

sith and IA are very afrait of me so far so good :D

lets say i play the same style as my first companion Kaliyo Djannis :)

she likes this alot

■Most conversation choices with money involved

■A generally aggressive approach to conversations

■Disloyalty to the Empire :D

■Most choices involving the approval of risk taking

lets say i play more like a BH then a IA but its rely fun

but i wil see how things wil go on am stil low lvl ( 29 )

but so far so good IA is rely great to play :)

Edited by ShadessaWayland

• 1 month later...
Well I thought like that in the first IA char but then found other Sith are worse(beside a few like Marr and Serevin), at least Jadus takes you as a very important asset.

serevin joined malgus (very wise choice serevin) and marr hated all the infighting

If Jadus were so awesome, how come a random Force-blind Intelligence scrub could defeat him?

Because he allowed it.

Because your enemy is weakest when he thinks he is strongest. It's like the Dominator, he allows himself to be taken out of the game giving him freedom to maneuver his forces out of sight of the Dark Council. He knows they won't kill him, the Eradicators are to powerful for any Dark Lord to pass up and his replacement is loathed by everyone, so he has a way back.

The long game

• 2 months later...
Jadus is just awesome I dont even think it twice to join him. Everyone is "Here comes the Hand of Jadus run!".

When Darth Marr says that I need to help the Empire again I just said to him "I only serve Darth Jadus". :)

Hehehe, you and me both. I absolutely love Darth Jadus.

This.

I love the writing behind the character but find it equally puzzling that people are actually fond of Jadus' long-term goals.

Yeah I don't really get why I'm so fond of him either, he's just got that charisma, or well he was written and voice-overed quite nicely.