Sage / Shadow DPS: is sharing BoL gear possible?

BogyOne

Hey All,

I have several sets of Legacy Bound gear and was wondering if my Sage and Shadow alts in DPS speccs could use exactly same armor for end game once in far future they both be 50.

Not having good idea about stat weights for each class in DPS role so I'd like to ask for little help here - are the caps and priorities same for some DPS speccs among both classes (accuracy, crit, surge)?

Any use for Alacrity on BoL gear for either class? I think this can be soft capped by non BoL gear if needed.

Thanks for help!

B1

2 cents from a random guy who happened to see the bump

I think it's possible but not exactly viable. I'm not sure if you can get enough accuracy from implants and stuff. Also there is not a soft cap for alacrity, and your shadow ain't gonna need it either. Also you kinda want your set bonus for each AC, but a sage isn't going to use saber strike and shadows don't have weaken mind or need the alacrity, as stated before

I have several sets of Legacy Bound gear and was wondering if my Sage and Shadow alts in DPS speccs could use exactly same armor for end game once in far future they both be 50.

Yes.

Not having good idea about stat weights for each class in DPS role so I'd like to ask for little help here - are the caps and priorities same for some DPS speccs among both classes (accuracy, crit, surge)?

No.

Any use for Alacrity on BoL gear for either class? I think this can be soft capped by non BoL gear if needed.

Sage dps benefits from alacrity, shadow doesn't typically, but Balance shadows might benefit the most of all shadow types from alacrity.