Korriban - Codex Entries

DrakusMa

I am missing the following codex entry, and cannot seem to find any detail on how to aquire it. I am a Sith Warrior.

Sith Academy (Location) ~ I enter the academy, and it does not unlock.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Edited by DrakusMa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same problem with the Sith Academy entry. Though I have the Dashade entry. I'm also having trouble getting the Acheivement: Titles entry.

Any help would be appreciated

You need to get the Sith Academy entry to get the Scholar title which should complete your Titles achievement.

How did you get credit for the Dashade entry?

I've been able to track down - almost - every unlockable codex entry on Korriban as you all were. I had the idea I nearly searched every corner on the planet. Still not enough for unlocking the Sith Academy entry.

Maybe later when we possibly have full access to the academy. So to test this theory... were you or was anyone you know of able to unlock the Sith Academy (Location) entry?

Edited by Manthar

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Hey guys,

The Codex entry for these things can be very particular. Try crossing the small bridge just outside the exit of the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. ;) If you jumped over the ledge, or took an alternative route for some reason, then you probably missed it. Or it just may not have triggered.

Edited by Balinach

I can't get Sith Academy OR Imperial Scholar to unlock, so I submitted a ticket.

I got a response for Imperial Scholar stating that the title had been removed from the game since beta. Yet, for some reason, the Korriban codex still shows that there is one unlockable title.

Anyone know what that may be?

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Hey guys,

The Codex entry for these things can be very particular. Try crossing the small bridge just outside the exit of the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. ;) If you jumped over the ledge, or took an alternative route for some reason, then you probably missed it. Or it just may not have triggered.

This does not work for me.

Me neither. I've been back and forth over the bridge, as well as every other approach to the Academy and nothing seems to unlock it.

Same here, so I submitted a ticket and got a reply about how to resolve pre-order codes not working.....