Redeem A Product Registration Code

JakeTheSancho

"Redeem A Product Registration Code" is not checked when I go to my Account's checklist to get ready to play. I remember clearly entering my code last month. This should be checked off, correct? I tried to enter the code again but, it says already used, which is correct.

Is this just a lack of updating my checklist or am I missing something I should do?

-Thx

I have the same issue. I set everything up back in August I believe, including adding my serial to my pre-order on this site. It shows under 'My Games' that I have the pre-order for the digital deluxe version. However, when the check list shows, it isn't marked for me either. Hopefully this doesn't effect my ability to get early access, seeing as I registered my pre-order on here, almost 4 months ago... :confused:

I have the same issue. I set everything up back in August I believe, including adding my serial to my pre-order on this site. It shows under 'My Games' that I have the pre-order for the digital deluxe version. However, when the check list shows, it isn't marked for me either. Hopefully this doesn't effect my ability to get early access, seeing as I registered my pre-order on here, almost 4 months ago... :confused:

Exact same thing. Appears in "My Games"

Hopefully you get in today or tomorrow. :[

I ordered my Digital Deluxe version and got my "invite" into the game today during the second wave, with no Registration Code, so i am wondering how to get my in game items at the moment, sent an in-game ticket... but, will just have to wait and see, maybe I will get another email.

Product Registration Codes have not been issued yet, they will be included in the box versions or emailed to you before the 20th if you ordered digital version.

The code you already entered was the Early Access code.

Edited by lnklooze

Product Registration Codes have not been issued yet, they will be included in the box versions or emailed to you before the 20th if you ordered digital version.

The code you already entered was the Early Access code.

That's how I understand it as well. The page mentioned by the OP states:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access.

However I'm sincerely worried about the next part:

However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

Does this mean we will loose access to the game due to any delays in terms of shipment? I don't expect my physical copy to arrive before the 28th. I assume that shipments can be a problem for a lot people because of the holiday season ... I really hope that they will extend the expiration date for early access codes by a few days to compensate. :(