KUNGAMING (From SWG) PVP/PVE RECRUITING

sw-geek

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kungaming is recruiting pvp/pve players.

To apply, come to: kungaming-pvp-pve.enjin.com

Kungaming is a PVP/PVE guild originating from swg(star wars galaxies), allied with other guilds to make your swtor experience full. If you're up to the task, and willing to learn fights, tactics and harness a hardcore aggression against the enemy, this is the guild for you. We're hated by the jelly and welcome your tears. If interested, contact or apply at the above listed address.

"Actions Speak Louder Than Words"

I would love to join your guild. But today changed my mind. I was doing regular warzones PUGGING on my commando healer, and I faced a 4-man premade of <KunGaming>. It was a blood shed, my pug team decimated your 4-man premade. This woke me up, if it wasn't for this, I would've joined on my mara. :mad::(

I would love to join your guild. But today changed my mind. I was doing regular warzones PUGGING on my commando healer, and I faced a 4-man premade of <KunGaming>. It was a blood shed, my pug team decimated your 4-man premade. This woke me up, if it wasn't for this, I would've joined on my mara. :mad::(

LOL! That also happened alot on SWG. They are pretty bad.

We know you and many others are Jelly of <Kungaming>. We welcome your tears and trolls. Also, you (as if you're anyone special or even good in-game)have never seen four of us que'd in one wz before as there are currently player timezone issues. It's obvious that you are an SWG butthurt jock-hanger(we're used to it) that has NEVER beaten a Kun 1v1 or in a guildwar. Your tears and cries are duly noted and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! ;)

We know you and many others are Jelly of <Kungaming>. We welcome your tears and trolls. Also, you (as if you're anyone special or even good in-game)have never seen four of us que'd in one wz before as there are currently player timezone issues. It's obvious that you are an SWG butthurt jock-hanger(we're used to it) that has NEVER beaten a Kun 1v1 or in a guildwar. Your tears and cries are duly noted and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! ;)

You sound pretty angry.

Once ppl realize that kungaming are a big joke and not even the "ha ha kind", threads like this won't even be taken seriously and will shoot strait to page 2 on the forums. I will say though, I do hope this guild gets an 8-man rated team in the near future for obvious reasons. Edited by Rilok_Singz

Also, you or anyone else cannot find a video or tell of a time that ANYONE beat a real Kun in 1v1 or Guildwar(as there are many impersonators)of DJO/Kungaming in Star Wars Galaxies(SWG) or swtor. ROFL just wont happen. Search youtube and all the video outlets you can find to include the Kungaming and XKUNX Entertainment videos and you will find NOTHING lol. Thanks for playing. Please keep your tears coming, its priceless :)

("And on the 8th day, God created the "Kuns", and the world stood at attention")

Also, you or anyone else cannot find a video or tell of a time that ANYONE beat a real Kun in 1v1 or Guildwar(as there are many impersonators)of DJO/Kungaming in Star Wars Galaxies(SWG) or swtor. ROFL just wont happen. Search youtube and all the video outlets you can find to include the Kungaming and XKUNX Entertainment videos and you will find NOTHING lol. Thanks for playing. Please keep your tears coming, its priceless :)

("And on the 8th day, God created the "Kuns", and the world stood at attention")

God doesn't exist, so Kuns don't either.

The only "kun" I know of is the Japanese suffix used by someone of senior status when addressing someone of junior status. Thus, making the entire "kun" group inferior to everyone else.

Edited by Ludanyke

You're Destructus-kun right? The same guy that's tried out for 2 different pvp guilds I've been in and got denied entry to both. I have nothing against you personally but you can't go around talking like this if you can't back it up.

WOW......jock-hang much? lol If you want to get technical though, ill play ball. The Japanese -Kun are also referred to when addressing friends and relatives. In regards to your comment of inferiority, your EPIC jock-hanging and trolling tells me we have struck a nerve with you and that you're mad about something lol. Only inferior players/people get mad and e-stalk when they have nothing to back what they say and are helpless to change the situation(which pretty much sums up your existence in swtor lol). *shrug, just saying lol. You sir, need to take your rightful place and KNEEL before the next -Kun you see and thank him/her for giving you something to think about day and night while you wait to grow your first hair. You have de-railed sir. Anything you say from this point on, we will directly associate with your need to eat the scraps from the Kuns table and will be laughed off on our website.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :rak_04:

And no..I'm not Destructus lol. I DO know that he NEVER tried out for ONE pvp guild. He doesn't need to. lulz He can back ANYTHING up he says *shrug. just saying. I've seen him in action, he's REALLY good. Go ahead......I dare you to try him. HAHA. It's all gravy........people hate what they can't control or beat. I understand. I just report the truth.

Not to be that guy but.....

- (Cantseetarget vs Sitrom kun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIO0mhAyfrk - (Zedd vs the real Xaos Kun himself)

- (Cantseetarget and Munx vs Sitrom and Infinitus-Kun-)

Sure I can get more vids, and even educate all whom wish to know the whole background on this group but meh.... Just got off work and feeling a bit lazy

Again folks, there were/ARE many impersonators that want to re-create the magic and undefeated pvp/guidwar record that the Kuns give the gaming community. Many characters were made and videoed in an attempt to dis-credit Xaos-kun and his legion, but to no result, carry NO legitimacy. Nice try dredging up old videos that were frauds back then as they are now lulz. Come now.........find a vid that is legit.

"Better to spit at the hand of the Gods, than to cross a Kun"

Again folks, there were/ARE many impersonators that want to re-create the magic and undefeated pvp/guidwar record that the Kuns give the gaming community. Many characters were made and videoed in an attempt to dis-credit Xaos-kun and his legion, but to no result, carry NO legitimacy. Nice try dredging up old videos that were frauds back then as they are now lulz. Come now.........find a vid that is legit.

You are so full of crap and talk so much smack. Just stop. Any active player knows <KunGaming> is one of the worst guilds on server. If your premade loses to pugs every time, then something isn't working for you.

lol cute how you try to hide the fact yall were a joke in swg and slowly becoming 1 in this game as well. Go ahead, say that zedd didn't beat the real xaos as shown in vid #2. Every vid i posted was legit so you can try that game with someone else. Youtube is a fun place and since i'm cool with all the ppl that facerolled kuns, it wouldn't be hard at all to find a vid of every kun getting sh*tted on. But rather have you lie threw x amount of vids, i'd rather you get your 8-man ranked team and q for rateds. I'm not 1 to be the regulator or anything but it gets annoying after a while having the smallest dog in the pack bark the most with no real bite behind it.

lol cute how you try to hide the fact yall were a joke in swg and slowly becoming 1 in this game as well. Go ahead, say that zedd didn't beat the real xaos as shown in vid #2. Every vid i posted was legit so you can try that game with someone else. Youtube is a fun place and since i'm cool with all the ppl that facerolled kuns, it wouldn't be hard at all to find a vid of every kun getting sh*tted on. But rather have you lie threw x amount of vids, i'd rather you get your 8-man ranked team and q for rateds. I'm not 1 to be the regulator or anything but it gets annoying after a while having the smallest dog in the pack bark the most with no real bite behind it.

No one from SGODS knows you

What are you talking about and why are you making claims to being known

ROFL WOW.....so many haters giving so much attention. As far as your claims of your vids being legit, literally NONE of those were Xaos or ANY of the real kuns. Better luck next time and thanks for playing. Also in reply to other recent comments, come now......find REAL legitimate videos of you pawning REAL Kuns and I'll concede but until you can, shrug.....lol just saying. The Kuns in SWG before it shut down(just like in SWTOR) are UNDEFEATED IN 1v1/Guildwar. Don't be mad lol. Just take your place. Warzones are NOT guildwars/1v1. You have time to prepare a strategy. When you're by yourself and no one can help you...and you survive an encounter with a real Kun...., you've done something. Quit hating and giving so much attention. Take your place and KNEEL before the next Kun you see.

ROFL WOW.....so many haters giving so much attention. As far as your claims of your vids being legit, literally NONE of those were Xaos or ANY of the real kuns. Better luck next time and thanks for playing. Also in reply to other recent comments, come now......find REAL legitimate videos of you pawning REAL Kuns and I'll concede but until you can, shrug.....lol just saying. The Kuns in SWG before it shut down(just like in SWTOR) are UNDEFEATED IN 1v1/Guildwar. Don't be mad lol. Just take your place. Warzones are NOT guildwars/1v1. You have time to prepare a strategy. When you're by yourself and no one can help you...and you survive an encounter with a real Kun...., you've done something. Quit hating and giving so much attention. Take your place and KNEEL before the next Kun you see.

But Xaos lost

WOW......jock-hang much? lol If you want to get technical though, ill play ball. The Japanese -Kun are also referred to when addressing friends and relatives. In regards to your comment of inferiority, your EPIC jock-hanging and trolling tells me we have struck a nerve with you and that you're mad about something lol. Only inferior players/people get mad and e-stalk when they have nothing to back what they say and are helpless to change the situation(which pretty much sums up your existence in swtor lol). *shrug, just saying lol. You sir, need to take your rightful place and KNEEL before the next -Kun you see and thank him/her for giving you something to think about day and night while you wait to grow your first hair. You have de-railed sir. Anything you say from this point on, we will directly associate with your need to eat the scraps from the Kuns table and will be laughed off on our website.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :rak_04:

The fact that you wrote an essay, that I didn't even bother to finish, as the result of one simple fact I stated, is absolutely hilarious. The amount of "lol" and capitalized words I can spot by just looking at your wall of words, let's me know, that you know, that you're really crying on the inside.

Video related:

Edited by Ludanyke