ToFN DPS Leaderboard

I_Sithed_MyPants

Lol, my mistake. Is 19:39:33 to 19:44:06 ok? 1729 still. I stopped dpsing with only affliction going on my 5 min mark, so the dps fell dramatically

Yeah I looked at your log, if you dps for about 5 minutes 30 seconds, you can then cut the log at the optimal points by removing down time at the start and end of fights, in your last log there was like 5 seconds of nothing until combat ended.

Sorry, it has to be 5 minutes, if you can post another one with 5:30 length, I'll clip it for you to get the real dps.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I reach my critical rating I go for power augments instead of strength ones cause power gives more bonus damage than strength. That's the reason behind it. :)

cool and one more question, Do you wait with zen to use with overload saber or use it on CD.

Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony

Ash'ley used inspiration twice, so what's the point of this leader board if ppl are gonna cheat to get the number one spot?

I believe the rules of their leaderboards was.. do anything you can to do as much dps as possible! lol but yeah they allow it. buffs not from your own class are the only ones prohibited iirc. the rules and regulations are on the original post... (last time i checked!)

Hello,

Nice threat btw! Just want to ask any Snipers who have been watching this thread what "they think" is the highest our AC can dish out in 5 minutes? (It does not have to be in the fleet dummy and yes no Blood Thirst as well). Would you say for example,

Anni SentinelMaras 2288 "string of crits" (?) 2.3 very good "string of crits"

Hybrid Sniper/GS 2258 "string of crits", (?) 2290 very good "string of crits" (?)

Out of curiousity's sake :)

Edited by paowee

Not entirely sure what you mean :D

If the question was how high can we get, my answer would be 2.3 is doable, i just cba to spend money on adrenals just to beat tman :D

Yea i just re read that and it didnt make any sense. Sorry im tired from work, friday night, and my mind is everywhere but where i am right now :D

I would be delighted to see a 2.3 Sniper/GS parse. Do you use Grenades or just class buffs? I have been struggling for the longest time to hit 2.2K on my sniper, but last night I found out the reason why. I was using a blaster rifle. I bought an actual "Sniper Rifle" and swapped the mods there and after less than ~10 attempts, I pulled off 2223 DPS. Needless to say there was a lot of facepalming that occured last night. I just assumed the Blaster and Sniper rifle was the same / does the same DPS. Been using the S-311 Fusion Saboteur because i like how it looks :)

lol

Edited by paowee

I'm thinking of changing the format of the leaderboard to feature the top 5 overall, and then the top 4 of each Advanced Class, with Imp/Rep mirrors AC's being in the same group. For example there would be a top 5 overall, then top 4 Sentinel / Marauder, top 4 Powertech / Vanguard, top 4 Sniper / Gunslinger etc.

Any feedback?

Sub divide again for different branches within trees? Maybe in spoilers to avoid huge post syndrome.

Would show how the different branches cap out in their damage output and get more logs posted.

Obviously the ones not being posted are not getting in the top10 but consulars and smugglers will never be in there with current damage capability and none of them posted til they had a section.

For the same reason the less popular dummy scoring branches won't get posted unless they have a section.

Perhaps people would like to see what the best players in those branches can do.

Sub divide again for different branches within trees? Maybe in spoilers to avoid huge post syndrome.

Would show how the different branches cap out in their damage output and get more logs posted.

Obviously the ones not being posted are not getting in the top10 but consulars and smugglers will never be in there with current damage capability and none of them posted til they had a section.

For the same reason the less popular dummy scoring branches won't get posted unless they have a section.

Perhaps people would like to see what the best players in those branches can do.

Seconded, although this does really elevate things. 2-3 charts for each AC for full trees, and what about hybrids? Do we settle with just one "hybrids list" per AC? :D

Edited by Memo-

Hybrids are generally still based around the engine of a particular branch.

A sage might be 1/12/28 but that's still based on Balance and 28p is a substantial bias towards Balance so I'd file under that.

A vanguard could be 8/8/25 and no one calls that a hybrid despite it having only 25 in the main tree.

So yes, I'd file under the branch it is using the regen/damage core from.

Anything too obscure and too weak just won't make it on the list, if its a "hybrid" spec it should at least be a good one.

Hybrids are generally still based around the engine of a particular branch.

A sage might be 1/12/28 but that's still based on Balance and 28p is a substantial bias towards Balance so I'd file under that.

A vanguard could be 8/8/25 and no one calls that a hybrid despite it having only 25 in the main tree.

So yes, I'd file under the branch it is using the regen/damage core from.

Anything too obscure and too weak just won't make it on the list, if its a "hybrid" spec it should at least be a good one.

Point taken. :p

Well, anyhow, here's my first contribution to the thread.

Character Name: Luccia

Guild: Heroes of Northstar

Character Class: Sage

Character Spec: 1/12/28

Torparse link: http://www.torparse.com/a/135738 (04:16:12-04:21:26) 1644 dps

AMR profile: None

This guy mostly has PvP-gear with one Rakata piece and... 6 Black Holes, so this is very far from optimal dps. :p

Vigilance guardians are under represented best ive seen is 1920 in 63 gear.

Heres mine http://www.torparse.com/a/131357 look at 16:50:03 - 16:55:03 fo some reason the actual parse is not on the list but enter those numbers and you will find it. 1854 dps in mostly 61 gear with some 63 and no adrenals.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/dc80c839-3177-4685-9105-eadcbab79507

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/dc80c839-3177-4685-9105-eadcbab79507

As current gear and consumables will become completely obsolete with new patch I decided to try and surpass 2.3k dps in current gear, hopefully making it highest ever achieved pre 2.0 and hold the title when it hits. Wish me luck :D

Short note - on PTS im already scoring 2.5k with not optimied new free gear, old relics, old consumables

Edited by Shandellon

Same goes for me. Just made a dps test in 69 gear @PTS with old relics and consumables and I did hit 2512 dps. Still, that fleet is lagging even more than on live servers. Guess with optimized gear, less lag 2.6k - 2.7k will be the new top score.

But let's see. :)

Yeh well, I made some more dps tests as well after my last one I posted and the nearest one I got was around 2240. Never reached the 2288 again. However, I can't wait for 2.0 to go live. In watchman tree that one more stack on merciless slash make you spam all your main damage abilities like hell.

That double-saber throw is so useless in watchman rotation: taking way to much time for a small amount of damage. Have to fix my rotation a bit for 2.0 cause that 1.5s more CD reduction from merciless slash really destroyed my "normal" rotation. :D

I think I'm going to kill myself :/

Due to fleet lag i missed one basic attack, effectively losing 1,5 seconds doing no damage. ONE BASIC ATTACK! Those fkn 800 damage would have put me above 2.3. Wrrrrrr

http://www.torparse.com/a/141084/time/1361490386/1361490687/0/Overview

PS. 45 adrenals used, still got 25...

Edited by Shandellon

Wow, congrats. That was really close to break the 2.3k. Looks like I now have to take action again and post a combat parse, cause that's the only tree I ever did break the 2.3k line. ;)

But no, not going to stress me out again on it. To much to do lately while grinding reputation. So the pre 2.0 dps crown is yours. :)

Character Name : EoloZ

Character Class: Assassin

Character Spec: 5 - 5 - 31 (Madness)

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/143606/4/0/Overview

AMR Profile*:

i'm a bit undergeared, waist & wrist Rakata, other full Capaign/Black Hole (hilt & focus armoring = 63).

Can't see any Assassin doing decent DPS, hope this will help!

edit : Used only all class buff & exotech resolve stim, no adrenal.

Just to be sure ;)

Edited by eoloZ

Character Name : EoloZ

Character Class: Assassin

Character Spec: 5 - 5 - 31 (Madness)

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/143606/4/0/Overview

AMR Profile*:

i'm a bit undergeared, waist & wrist Rakata, other full Capaign/Black Hole (hilt & focus armoring = 63).

Can't see any Assassin doing decent DPS, hope this will help!

edit : Used only all class buff & exotech resolve stim, no adrenal.

Just to be sure ;)

I'm afraid you used the wrong dummy, you need to use the "Operations Training Target MK-5", your log shows "Operations Training Dummy".

Edited by I_Sithed_MyPants

Character Name : Whattissima

Character Class: Sentinel

Character Spec: 31-3-7

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/144382/time/1361822690/1361822990/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR Profile*: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/02cb5aa9-597c-4368-a86b-6be3bb64b1ba

mi result is 1840 so i need to understand why im so much below tman :)

actually i just miss 2 hazmat implants and then im full 63 with this char

I'm afraid you used the wrong dummy, you need to use the "Operations Training Target MK-5", your log shows "Operations Training Dummy".

I used the OPERATION training dummy on my SHIP to avoid lag problems, is perfectly the same as MK-5 ;)

let me know....