Double XP Weekends are back

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think a double xp consumeable would be more better so that the ones that want it, can use it and the ones that don't, don't use it.

I disagree; adding consumables would just add more work for them and us, and, further, it would likely include a limited amount of time or an expiration .

In all honesty, why would anybody not want double XP?

In all honesty, why would anybody not want double XP?

Not cool when you outlevel everything, do gray quests and murder harmless gray mobs all the time. Not fun.

When i level, i do so to enjoy the process (in this particular game), not to get to level cap asap.

Edited by Trollokdamus

Option to turn it off would be needed, I agree. Because the way it is now leveling is way too fast during the double weekends and I can't play any of my characters who are not max level.

It's not needed, but I can see why some people want the option.

And to the guy who complained because they don't start in the morning and end in the evening: Really? I mean, really?

Can you guys stop changing what time zones you are using for maintenance and events. You seem to switch between CDT, GMT, and UTC regularly. I can understand what time zones they are with a quick google but having a frequent timezone format would be great.

Can you guys stop changing what time zones you are using for maintenance and events. You seem to switch between CDT, GMT, and UTC regularly. I can understand what time zones they are with a quick google but having a frequent timezone format would be great.

This. It's very annoying having to see GMT and UTC and not know what it is in the U.S. :p

Other than that, only 11 more hours till the DXP weekend begins! I'm really excited, and I just want it to be here... NAO.

:D

Time for some more, "ermahgerd double experience weekend, I can't level my characters! Give an option to switch it off pls kthx QQ". At any rate I'm glad these are back, really helps us who don't have much time to put into the game as others! Cheers Bioware, 10/10 love long time.

I don't understand why started it at 6 AM one weekend and not the others. I work nights and it's frustrating to have to wait until Saturday and Sunday start to take advantage of this. Is there a good reason for this? Why can't they all start at 6 which is obviously possible in the system?

these weekends make no sense why would anyone wish to rush through content to reach 55 when there nothing to do then except raid =p

Would it make more sense to you if they did not offer double xp weekends at all?

these weekends make no sense why would anyone wish to rush through content to reach 55 when there nothing to do then except raid =p

Some people have leveled enough alts that they want to skip the boring world quests. Others are trying to level up a replacement character for their raid or pvp teams and don't care too much about the story.

Because u have ppl like me who regularly puts in a 50+hr work week & also has to set aside family time. I've been playing since January, & my highest lvl toon is 42(just hit a few days ago) I'm also an alt'o haulic so I've got 10 different toons I play with. For me dbl xp weekends mean I'll be able to finally see the end of some of my class stories, & I can finally go ahead & buy RotH since I'll finally have characters max lvl to play with!

#team dbl xp weekend EVERY WEEKEND!

Thanks for these xp weekends. I missed the last xp weekends (2?) thinking they wouldn't be all that great, though I chose to level my sentinel newbie this time round and it's great.

Already progressed level 17-32 today.

(Yes I've played A LOT :D)

Edited by Jayshames

Dear Bio-Ware,

Please rethink these double xp weekends. As a subscriber, I find it annoying that the PVP is DOWN, group finder is unresponsive even after matching a group and the mail is seriously lagged and/or unresponsive. Your hearts are in the right place. I just don't think you anticipated this flood of F2P people looking for double XP.

Thanks,

Horton