FTM Operative

Neoforcer

Jesus Christ, everyone. They bring concealment up to deception's level and suddenly everyone is going crazy. Why does everyone hate this class? I was (and still am) doing the exact same things on my assassin, while having better survivability.

I wish deception was at that level i don't parse for 4200+ dps on sustained fight

Edited by Neoforcer

Jesus Christ, everyone. They bring concealment up to deception's level and suddenly everyone is going crazy. Why does everyone hate this class? I was (and still am) doing the exact same things on my assassin, while having better survivability.

You're shocked bads are crying about being bad?

Just got out of a reg arena...Sawbones (myself), Gunslinger, DPS Sage, and DPS Mando against 3 Concealment Ops with a Merc healer. Premade vs premade. They didn't get a single kill.

There are literally 4 or more concealment spec operatives per team on Pot5 right now.

Its called people are trying out the changes since no one ever logs into the PTS. I never once was able to pvp on the pts with my scrapper. The majority will go back to heal spec in a day or two.

there seems to be a tiny increase in damage but I feel like I'm even more beatable than ever. I die in mere seconds survivability feels even worse. in full pvp gear conqueror with a couple pieces of oberan I'm getting chewed up before I can even get one full rotation in.

add in all the stuns, roots, snares, knockbacks, blinds, interrupts, mezzes, sleeps, and crowd control and I'm thrown around like a pinball, don't have control over my character for half the time in the wz, spend 30 seconds waiting for the doors to open each time, and when I am out in the field on offense I am dead in 3 seconds because medium pvp augmented armor is apparently as thin and weak as Kleenex.

but yes, sure. believe Operatives are godlike FOTM just because you glanced at some patch notes.

there seems to be a tiny increase in damage but I feel like I'm even more beatable than ever. I die in mere seconds survivability feels even worse. in full pvp gear conqueror with a couple pieces of oberan I'm getting chewed up before I can even get one full rotation in.

add in all the stuns, roots, snares, knockbacks, blinds, interrupts, mezzes, sleeps, and crowd control and I'm thrown around like a pinball, don't have control over my character for half the time in the wz, spend 30 seconds waiting for the doors to open each time, and when I am out in the field on offense I am dead in 3 seconds because medium pvp augmented armor is apparently as thin and weak as Kleenex.

but yes, sure. believe Operatives are godlike FOTM just because you glanced at some patch notes.

You die in seconds* because everyone's saying.. "Concealment is OP!!!!" So, everyone focuses them first and, bam.. what do you know? They still die fast.

Edited by ayobreezie

You die in seconds* because everyone's saying.. "Concealment is OP!!!!" So, everyone focuses them first and, bam.. what do you know? They still die fast.

No, everyone focuses a scoundrel because 99% of the time they are usually a healer. Its one of the many reasons why most scrappers just stay away from the main fights.

Yeah. Had fun on my slinger because people busy worrying about scoundrel. Freedom to do what I want.

There would be some truth to your post if deception could come even close to the dps concealment can put out. Even before this buff to ops, deception could not parse remotely close to concealment. Just gonna be a wider spread now.

There would be some truth to your post if deception could come even close to the dps concealment can put out. Even before this buff to ops, deception could not parse remotely close to concealment. Just gonna be a wider spread now.

Who cares? They are still better than scrappers in pvp and guess what? This is a pvp forum. Take your terrible parse crap back to the pve forum where no one cares.

Smash can not parse remotely close to watchman/annihilation .... buff smash.

Heck this is pvp, nobody really cares for sustained damage here, thats why most dotspecs suck at pvp.

Smash can not parse remotely close to watchman/annihilation .... buff smash.

Heck this is pvp, nobody really cares for sustained damage here, thats why most dotspecs suck at pvp.

their is only one dot spec that sucks at pvp, the balance/madness of shades and sins. the sage/sorc version is fine, any other dot spec is fine as well in pvp.