Kaggath Tournament Finals - Ascending Empire vs Droid Supremacy

Beniboybling

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that. The main reason the Techno Union will likely not defect is because their factory is under Republic control. They'd have to abandon it and smuggle their entire operation out of Ascending Empire territory without being caught. And probably lose assets in the process.

On the other hand they are already making profit from supplying the AE.

Leave Balmorra, move to Geonosis? Doesn't sound like a bad trade off to me.

Aside from the monetary stuff, none of the Techno Union leaders like Mon Mothma, Obi-wan, or Plo Koon. Why would they work for them? Additionally, companies often look at the long term. If the AE wins, what happens? They go out of business, because their droids are no longer needed. The DS wins? There's going to be a HUGE demand for droids, and their business will soar.

So the Techno Union wouldn't want the AE to win for both personal and economic reasons.

Actually your right there, the order puts the power in the hands of the Supreme Chancellor, not Palpatine himself.

However PROXY imitating Mothma is far from impossible.

But lets put that on the back burner for now.

Last post on the matter, but I'd assume that

A) The kaminoans can't inform the DS without having named Kaminoans

B) Mothma would erase that order completely.

C) The clones would try to capture the Jedi, as they had tried to with Krell etc.

Does PROXY even have Mon Mothma or Palpatine data? Why would he need it? He was a combat training droid, right? I don't think Starkiller was interested in a fight with a puny Senator.

Boost of self esteem maybe for dueling Mothma? :p

Does PROXY even have Mon Mothma or Palpatine data? Why would he need it? He was a combat training droid, right? I don't think Starkiller was interested in a fight with a puny Senator.

PROXY imitated Boba Fett just by looking at him. Finding an image of Mon Mothma on the HoloNet shouldn't be hard. And PROXY has met the Emperor before.

Then just have PROXY impersonate Mon Mothma and give Order 66. There's no fall-back, "lol just kidding" plan for Order 66. Once it's done, it's done. There's no way to reserve it and make the clones buddy-buddy with the Jedi again.

Agreed, but here is something for everyone to consider. How do we know about Order 66? There is no one in this Kaggath that knows about Order 66, nor does either group have a large enough, influencial enough Intel agency to discover this information. They dont have the contacts. I mean are people just going to give out random numbered orders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CRatBZBaY

Aside from the monetary stuff, none of the Techno Union leaders like Mon Mothma, Obi-wan, or Plo Koon. Why would they work for them? Additionally, companies often look at the long term. If the AE wins, what happens? They go out of business, because their droids are no longer needed. The DS wins? There's going to be a HUGE demand for droids, and their business will soar.

So the Techno Union wouldn't want the AE to win for both personal and economic reasons.

Get captured, or possibly killed en route? Not so good a tradeoff.

Why don't they like working for Mothma, Kenobi and Koon? They may have once been members of the Republic but there are not the Republic. The Senate does not exist. The bureaucracy does not exist. Just straight up cash in hand.

And the Techno Union produces far more than just droids. It produces vehicles as well. But wait why would business soar under the DS and not the AE? The AE needs armies and stuff as well.

The Techno Union is a Business, why make risky plays like that, to pledge allegiance to a crime syndicate? Because that's what they'd see G0-T0 as, a crime boss. Once he wins, then what?

And besides, there'd be no bigger option for producing droids for the DS than the AE, unless you plan in informing the AE's supplier of your plan for droid domination...

Agreed, but here is something for everyone to consider. How do we know about Order 66? There is no one in this Kaggath that knows about Order 66, nor does either group have a large enough, influencial enough Intel agency to discover this information. They dont have the contacts. I mean are people just going to give out random numbered orders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7CRatBZBaY
I said FREEZE.

Guys, guys. Order 66 debate on standby.

*FREEZE DEBATE*

I'm sorry that my idea is too amazing for its own good. But yes, listen to Beni. We will come back to this. I will come back to this.....

And Warren, it would honestly be better for the Techno Union not defect. It means more droids to hack and use during Order 66. With both the clones and its droid army, 27 people will not survive. Even if some clones do not fulfill Order 66. Its 27 people. Not that difficult.

Last post on the matter, but I'd assume that

A) The kaminoans can't inform the DS without having named Kaminoans

B) Mothma would erase that order completely.

C) The clones would try to capture the Jedi, as they had tried to with Krell etc.

A) Meaning?

B) Pending.

C) Pending.

A) Meaning?

B) Pending.

C) Pending.

Meaning, the logical conclusion of multiple sources is that only the highest and most powerful kaminoans knew this information, and they do not exist under the law of the Kaggath...

Beni, I know you will hate me for not putting it on the back burner, but I need to have the last word. Sel/Tune (whoever said this, since you both made relatively similar points) G0-T0 personally won't know of the contingency plans, at first. But he has Kamino, so don't you think he would ask the makers of the clones if they had weaknesses? Or contingency plans? He is a droid. He thinks of things organics do not. Edited by Canino

=Why don't they like working for Mothma, Kenobi and Koon? They may have once been members of the Republic but there are not the Republic. The Senate does not exist. The bureaucracy does not exist. Just straight up cash in hand.

This is like saying that Storm Troopers would work for Mon Mothma because the Empire doesn't exist. Would they? No! They'd shoot her on sight, that's their sworn enemy, the leader of the army they've been fighting against!

I was under the impression that making our factions, especially the leadership, mesh well was a priority.

Obi-wan, Plo Koon, and the Republic, which Mon Mothma was a part of, have been destroying their assets for years during the Clone Wars. The enemy of their enemy is their friend. In this case, that's the DS.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Beni, I know you will hate me for not putting it on the back burner, but I need to have the last word. Sel/Tune (whoever said this, since you both made relatively similar points) G0-T0 personally won't know of the contingency plans, at first. But he has Kamino, so don't you think he would ask the makers of the clones if they had weaknesses? Or contingency plans? He is a droid. He thinks of things organics do not.
I said FREEZE! Edited by Beniboybling

Actually they do. They are the government.

In fact, one could assume ALL Kaminoans know how to clone, considering that is how they survived as a species. Although there hierarchy didn't place all Kaminoans in cloning (IIRC), it would only make since that they knew how to clone. Nearly eradicated, they swore they would never again let chance happen in their society. They are always working with genes to make sure nothing ever harms them again.

EDIT: I'm sorry Beni ;)

Edited by Canino

This is like saying that Storm Troopers would work for Mon Mothma because the Empire doesn't exist. Would they? No! They'd shoot her on sight, that's their sworn enemy, the leader of the army they've been fighting against!

I was under the impression that making our factions, especially the leadership, mesh well was a priority.

Obi-wan, Plo Koon, and the Republic, which Mon Mothma was a part of, have been destroying their assets for years during the Clone Wars. The enemy of their enemy is their friend. In this case, that's the DS.

The Techno Union is a business, not an elite military unit with complete and utter loyalty drilled into their brains. The Techno Union do not hate the Republic, they just want the best deal. They are motivated by greed.

And really, Mothma isn't even part of the Republic and the Techno Union doesn't really care about the Jedi. The only reason they joined the CIS was because of buercracy. Well guess what, the bureaucracy is gone.

In fact, one could assume ALL Kaminoans know how to clone, considering that is how they survived as a species. Although there hierarchy didn't place all Kaminoans in cloning (IIRC), it would only make since that they knew how to clone. Nearly eradicated, they swore they would never again let chance happen in their society. They are always working with genes to make sure nothing ever harms them again.

EDIT: I'm sorry Beni ;)

But again, it seemed Lama Su was the one who put the code in, And he was the only one (it's Lama Su right) so it's wether or not he lives, and exists or not...