BW, Can You Redo the Cinematics Please

Jacen_Starsolo

After loading the PTS, I watched all the cinematics again. And the force fist slam to the ground power that Inq and Consulars do is shown as a 360 move more than once. Since the nerf, why not redo them to reflect how the power actually works in the game. That way no new people will complain about false advertising. Nip it in the bud.

The change in animation was done to reflect the 'force push' that Satele does on Malgus into the mountain at the end of the 'Hope' trailer. It is now working as intended.

Your welcome.

Also... 2/10 :D

Edited by Lionflash

The change in animation was done to reflect the 'force push' that Satele does on Malgus into the mountain at the end of the 'Hope' trailer. It is now working as intended.

Your welcome.

Also... 2/10 :D

You forgot when she also arrived on the scene and did a 360. You're also welcome for not seeing that. And what you are talking about is more in line with disturbance since it's not ground pound with fist.

Also her master does it after she leaves him alone to fight Malgus and his master.

And a sith does it in Deceived.

So we see it done in all 3.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

You forgot when she also arrived on the scene and did a 360. You're also welcome for not seeing that. And what you are talking about is more in line with disturbance since it's not ground pound with fist.

Satele had the Jedi Knight Legacy unlock 'sweep', (which she could use because her companion... 'Jace Malcom' was there) which is how she pulled that trick off.

Fist to ground by Satele for added flair aaaand.... welcome. :p

Satele had the Jedi Knight Legacy unlock 'sweep', (which she could use because her companion... 'Jace Malcom' was there) which is how she pulled that trick off.

Fist to ground by Satele for added flair aaaand.... welcome. :p

As pointed out earlier we see it done by others as well in all three of them. One Satele isn't even in the movie at all. She was actually not on Coruscant at the time either. (Journal in the CE explains this statement just in case you don't know)

3 different cinematics and that move done by 3 different people. One was just a companion even how it was portrayed.

Oh and have the JK legacy power unlocked but never used it. So off to use it just to see it.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

As pointed out earlier we see it done by others as well in all three of them. One Satele isn't even in the movie at all. She was actually not on Coruscant at the time either. (Journal in the CE explains this statement just in case you don't know)

3 different cinematics and that move done by 3 different people. One was just a companion even how it was portrayed.

Oh and have the JK legacy power unlocked but never used it. So off to use it just to see it.

Let it go please. With all the issues that need to be addressed in this game Bioware spending time and money on this frankly trivial matter would be counter-productive.

Of course, this whole thread is further proof that people can and will complain about anything.

Let it go please. With all the issues that need to be addressed in this game Bioware spending time and money on this frankly trivial matter would be counter-productive.

Of course, this whole thread is further proof that people can and will complain about anything.

They haven't fixed much of anything tbh. So it's putting one more on the already full plate. Things you care for them to fix is probably meaningless to many as well.

Edit: nvm. I see by the posting history that even when the massive stuttering was going on and even acknowledged as an issue by Bioware and they've been working on solutions, you were telling people they shouldn't even be posting about it. WTG. lol

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

Equating what Story NPCs do to what our characters can do is a fruitless venture. Satelle has a 360 knockback. Malgus can shoot lightning.... You could go on for quite a bit like this and it would mean nothing.

This. Malgus is not a level XX Sith Juggernaut nor a level XX Sith Marauder. He is a level XX Darth Malgus. Mako is not a smuggler. She is a level XX Mako. Quinn is not an level XX Imperial Agent, he is a level XX Quinn. These individual characters are their own class. You can't equate any of their abilities to ones we have.

Oh dang. I did not realize that the OP is asking for BW to have the cinematic trailers re-done.

I mean this has to be a troll thread. If you look just at what Malgus does in the trailers...

• He slices through giant metal objects while hurtling himself through the air at his prey.
  • Throws his saber to take out multiple targets.
  • Shoots lightning from his hands.
  • Blocks a Trooper's mortar volley.

The Bounty Hunter uses her jetpack to fly...

I mean, seriously OP? The CGI trailers are false advertising?

Are you being serious OP?

Edited by TheBBP

Well, quite a few of the cinematics were not TECHNICALLY accurate anyway. They show armor sets that were previously unavailable, dual wielding a double and single lightsaber, turret play on starships, etc.

After watching the vid in question again, I think it's debatable whether or not the new overload is portrayed properly in the vid. I think it might be based on what I saw.

At any rate, I still strongly believe they should have simply offered the current mechanic for overload as a new ability and disabled the old overload in PVP. Would have been a better choice IMO.

I second the motion!

There are clearly signs of quality acting, writing, plot, and storytelling in the cinematics that are completely out of place in a Star Wars product (since 1983).

Actually, I would have said 1980. But yeah, RotJ had a lot of good parts (none of the scenes had ewoks in it though). Only ewok scene that I could stand before was the end celebration but then Lucas ruined that too by faceplanting Hayden into it.

Actually, I would have said 1980. But yeah, RotJ had a lot of good parts (none of the scenes had ewoks in it though). Only ewok scene that I could stand before was the end celebration but then Lucas ruined that too by faceplanting Hayden into it.

I actually re-watched it a few years ago. The one positive of the prequels is that they made RotJ look like a masterpiece.

I actually re-watched it a few years ago. The one positive of the prequels is that they made RotJ look like a masterpiece.

Best way to watch RotJ is fast forward through all the ewok scenes. The rescue of Han, Palpatine-Vader-Luke stuff, and the Lando space battle. Actually it's more enjoyable that way. :)

But even if you go through the ewoks scenes, RotJ is better than the prequels.

Edited by ShepardSpock

it really is,,nr 2 on manys list,,also on mine

clone wars was okay too,,but the originals just had that spark, that is missing in the new ones