PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How he consistently fails to break 40k with a marauder is insane. Dude needs to uninstall.

Really, he never makes 40 or 50K damage? I've seen this person in a few warzones recently, I remember him because I healed him a lot. I didn't pay attention to numbers at the end of the warzone though.

Since this is meant to be about pvp shout outs, thought I would give my 2 cents this is based on non-ranked pvp as I dont do much of that. Sorry if this list is "biased", I could only name people who I knew by name. And on the pub side I tended to name some guildie and other people who I have run premades with.

Guilds (imp):

:eek:Props to ID / Physics for having the two guilds on server who have 90+% of pvpers being strong pvpers

:eek:Other guilds with some solid pvpers Woops, Wanted, Sanguine (had some good stealthers)

Players (imp):

:eek:Telos (maybe mispelled) without a doubt best face burner on the server

:eek:Boris sure he pretty much always runs in premades but this powertech does put up big numbers (JackDanials / Rejinlief ofcourse are sweet too)

:eek:Alluvian (of all the marauders he is the one I have seen have biggest impact as queuing solo... taking nothing away from the other marauders Merkave, Sage'Optimus, and Lafayette)

:eek:Darkyoda (definitely best guy at ninjaing turrets from whats left, there are lots of other hard hitting assassins though including cottonhead and many other I cant remember the name of)

:eek:There are a few operative healers, but I cant see to name any other than my buddy gearedmonkey, I am sure there may be a better op healer in physics (and perhaps ID), but I can't name one.

:eek:Sorc healers, I know they are probably not the best 2 but Kyarra and Taesty are the only ones that suddenly pop up in my head, however while not the best 2 they are definitely up there, Kyarra has improved a lot over the last couple of months.

:eek: Fire, Target, Lightning, Cog... these guys tend to get focused a lot

There are many other really good imps but I can't really think of that many that I can name for being awesome, then just being in a great pvp guild.

Players (pub):

:eek:Cielo is the best all around utility team mate, bubbles, off heals, dps and timely rescues (also i swear with how much damage he takes he must be able to stealth)

:eek:Donna best commando healer (if she is still healing), she outhealed me on Yuliya-Jr by about 90k, sure I took 300k more damage than her and forgot to stim, but I dont think it would have made that much a difference... besides neither of us died:P

:eek:Andov in my opinion one of the best dps sages on the server, sorry if he griefed you on ilum (i can't control him:P), Oleli would get a very honorable mention.

:eek:There are many good sentinels, Duhtect, Mitches come to mind... there are plenty of others too. I hear Obiwalker is great but have not gone ujp in many meaningful wz against or with him.

:eek:For vanguards probably actionhunk or merr on his vanguard.

:eek:For scoundrel heals got to love the keykey.

Guilds (pub):

:eek:Eternal / Remnants of Jedi still have a strong pvp base, but they have many non-strong pvpers in their pvp ranks too

:eek:Carnage Gaming been impressed with many of the pvpers in wz, sorry if andov grieved you in ilum (see above)

:eek:OMG pink, undercon has some solid pvpers and there are quite a few decent pvpers I see from different guilds now popping up

On a side note sorry if I YELL or SCREAM in ops chat in pvp, trust me if we were in mumble it would be a lot worse. I appreciate all enemies that put up a good fight, and I like team mates that contribute this means dps that dps/plays objectives, healers that can actually heal (and ideally heal me) and tanks who either guard the off node or get protection points. When I see people do under 100k damage, with next to no other stats ina wz where they were at the node where the action was... makes me wonder what they were doing...

Oh and if I /yawn when you are attacking me on my healer, might mean you need to increase your dps a bit... i try not to be a fool too much but sometimes I can't help it:eek:

Oh and I used :eek: in place of asterisk.

Also... if you didn't make my not so comprehensive list I wrote at 3:50 am, I am sorry. For people who I group up with pvp regularly it just means I dont think you are in top 1-3 of your class on server, but I dont pvp with noobs, well except Andovsky... but that is another story altogether. Oh and I am sorry if Andovsky grieved anyone on ilum too.

Edited by Itchy_Bum

Thanks for the props, Ivan.

We are working on correcting the issue you mention re: ROTJ above through our Player Development System. You should see a fresh crop of much better performing players from our guild, and come to expect good, sound, objective-focused play holistically soon.

/bowrespect;

Edited by adiwantinova

Hey everybody. Myself and some friends are new to this game (~4 weeks of play). I've done heavy PVP at very high levels in other mmos, though. If you're someone who likes watching gameplay, I'll be putting up videos here and there.

Getz' First video:

<Sentinels @ The Shadowlands) 4 man vs. <Carnage Gaming> 4 man UNRANKED

- Running bubble stun dps and bubble stun heals in this video.

- I'm learning new things about UI options that come stock in this game every day, so don't assume this is what I consider to be the be all and end all of UI's.

The music is whatever Pandora plays. You'll hear Decidus, Sith Jugg, in skype with me.

We're down to pvp anytime we're on. That's all we intend to do. Hit us up if you want to group. I've enjoyed playing against a lot of you.

From coalierawks/butta,

shoutouts to... 1+ year of playing together

state/slyfe/swurve

phatal/flaunt

vandit/rounds

pressure/pressured/stitch/hashey whatever.

Paigan

huggernaut

and everyone else i missed...

Love,

YOUR FAVORITE US ARMY SOLDIER.

SEND ME CARE PACKAGES OTAY???

Edited by Coalierawks

Guess I'll do one, might be long;

Churb- Either love him on hate him, Churb is the best all around. And by far greatest boyfriend ever. ;)

Skillex- Used to hate Sharky on my old server since he was always focusing me and crap. But Sharky is awesome and a great pvper. Pretty funny to be in voice chat with, too.

Thalamir- My favorite sent! If I ever need an awesome sent to pvp with Thal's my boy toy.

Jackripp- Baddie Sorc, baddie sage. When he gets dirty kicked at least. ;)

Duhtect- My second favorite sent!

Diavola- Only powertech I can't kite. ;0

Rassa(rasras); Best Shadow tanks everrrr.

Skilltronic(skill); you suck, but you're cool now.

To anyone else I couldn't remember due to bad memory, I love you all and glad to pvp with you.

(Hate shout outs);

Blazez; you suck

anyone else I hate; you guys suck

That's it.

Shout out to Mycen for being a bad juggernaut and allowing me (a sentinel) to ninja cap off him in an ancient hypergate to win the game due to force camouflage and yelling in say chat that I hacked. Edited by Drachuss

Equilibrium and Remnants of Jedi why you guys always group together? You can not win without double premade?

Never once have we coordinated a double premade with any one on the server. We've done it internally a few times to train for ranked strategy with the bench players, etc.

Equilibrium and Remnants of Jedi why you guys always group together? You can not win without double premade?

Why do people make accusations or make false statements without their characters name listed...

I am sure both are jus queuing in their pre-mades sometimes they get lucky... tonight we ran maybe around 10-15 wz in premades, only got another premade in 2 of those wz one was ROTJ, one was Carnage Gaming... (Oh and that is BMU the crappy pvp guild doing that... dont mistake me being from Churb and Cayl's fan club)

Oh and can people please not rage quit when they get against good premades. Playing against those guys is where you can learn some things...

Edited by Itchy_Bum

On a completely unrelated topic... whenever I see the imp guild TFC, I have a yearning for fried chicken.

Makes me miss handheld concussion grenade jumping and bunnyhopping :[

if anyone knows what that means... we can be friends.