Jaesa Willsaam Story problems

lexievv

So,

I am a lvl 39 Sith Juggernaut now and i got like 9,5k affection on Jaesa Willsaam.

Now that is because i had leftover companion gifts and i play full darkside which gives me alot of points with her.

But since like 5k affection i do not get a notification about her wanting to talk to me on my ship or in a private place,

I first thought that it would come with the affection points like normal but since i nearly have full affection on her now i started to wonder why this is.

If anyone knows please answer on this Thread because i really want to continue on her story.

It is dependent on affection and where you are in your class story. When you start Act III soon more convos will open up with her.

okey, thanks very much. now i can stop wondering about that. thanks for the quick answer ^^

No problemo, I did this with Quinn and I was like wth then I hit Chapter III and we had like 5 convos in a row lol

haha i guess that i have 10k before i reach lll and then i will have a few to do to xD or at least i hope so ^^

haha i guess that i have 10k before i reach lll and then i will have a few to do to xD or at least i hope so ^^

Just be careful (not so much with Jaesa but with others), reaching huge affection before reaching that point in the story could open up comp quests that are WAY above your current level. Had that problem with Mako.....

Just be careful (not so much with Jaesa but with others), reaching huge affection before reaching that point in the story could open up comp quests that are WAY above your current level. Had that problem with Mako.....

yeh had that with vette, had a lvl 29 quest with her on lvl 24 so i just waited till lvl 29 :p. but thanks for the heads up :)