Cybertech Critting Question

CJAShadow

I have been wondering this for a while and I understand the laws of probability could just be heavily imbalanced in this regard but...

Can Cybertechs Crit on Speeders/Ship Parts?

I have probably made over 100 speeders and some ship parts for guildies and a little for selling, yet not once have I ever crit on these. It would have been nice to crit on a hotrigged speeder but not even on the lvl 1 speeders that I have pumped out.

Has anyone crit on them? Please don't say that you assume yes, I have tried looking this up but it is never talked about directly.

Thanks.

Not to disregard the individual who said he crit once. But if memory serves there was Dev posting or something mentioned awhile back that Ship parts/Speeders won't crit, only thing Cybertech gets crits on are Armoring/Mods which generates 2 instead of 1, and Earpieces which will add an augment slot.

I think it was during the discussion of the Legacy Perk debate. But ya I've never critted either of them and made enough to lose count. I don't bother crafting speeders anymore because the mats sell for more money then the combined speeder (which Bioware was nice enough to make pointless anyways).

But hey if someone gets a crit on Ship Parts or Speeders... SCREENSHOT it and post please you get a message in chat saying you did as proof.

I've critted on ship parts before; it just gives you two items instead of one. Speeders seemed a waste of mats so I never crafted enough to see if it could crit.

But hey if someone gets a crit on Ship Parts or Speeders... SCREENSHOT it and post please you get a message in chat saying you did as proof.

I really don't think it's worth taking a screenshot of though...you'll just have to trust me ;)