Outlaw's Den + HK-51 quest = Open PvP

Rendolphe

That is a really good idea to put some quests in Outlaw's Den so we can get from this good Open PvP.

For you guys that looking for Open PvP that's the place. Take a look at my vid. For 2 hours we got kill every minutes. Illum is dead, but Outlaw's Den is alive now !!!

Thank for watching.

1080P !!!

Edited by Rendolphe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a really good idea to put some quests in Outlaw's Den so we can get from this good Open PvP.

For you guys that looking for Open PvP that's the place. Take a look at my vid. For 2 hours we got kill every minutes. Illum is dead, but Outlaw's Den is alive now !!!

Thank for watching.

1080P !!!

Awesome. I'm on Pot5 as well, but when I went to get my part the place was empty.

There does need to be more reason to go there tho. Once people have their HKs I don't see them going back :(

Yes, the new griefing hub.

Took hours for people to get to the vendor who don't want to PvP. I PvP in WZ's a lot when I get the free time, but for myself and a lot of others, we just wanted to HK parts. After a couple of hours we finally got the vendor but the griefers are not something to welcome.

Edited by Eillack

Thank for watching.

1080P !!!

Doesn't attacking solo players who just want to get their HK part and preventing them from doing so constitute ganking? If you fought them 1v1 or 3v3 I'd say fair game but 90% of the people you killed in this video had 0 chance to fight back because you fought them 3v1.

I like world open world PvP in all shapes and forms but it gets frustrating when the enemy massively outnumbers you.

Doesn't attacking solo players who just want to get their HK part and preventing them from doing so constitute ganking? If you fought them 1v1 or 3v3 I'd say fair game but 90% of the people you killed in this video had 0 chance to fight back because you fought them 3v1.

I like world open world PvP in all shapes and forms but it gets frustrating when the enemy massively outnumbers you.

exactly all those 3vs1`s are a big shame the same with uploading a video about a premade in WH BiS vs random pug in recruit "showing" how awesome u are....aha.....I`ll pass:jawa_mad:

Funny to see your reaction guys.

A group of 3 prevent the HK-51 quest from a lot of folks. I understand your points, OMG they ganked 1 guy with 3. 1 VS 3 omg !!!!!

You need to be arrogant to create some Open PvP in this game. This is a PvP server guys so I'm expecting some resistance and folks get organised once they get killed and we block their way to the vendor. We see the empire try to group up and they push us few time.

For those who claim this video is only 3 vs 1 you should look more at this specific time down there before you BS and trashtalk:

@ 2:23 (3 vs 3)

@ 2:55 (3 vs 3)

@ 3:46 (5 Imps look at us destroying them 1 by 1)

@ 4:25 (Look how many kill in a row, if they get organised they can offer resistance)

@ 5:23 (3 vs 3 and once 3 vs 4)

@ 6:32 (3 vs 6)

@ 7:07 (They start to regroup, we cut the reinforcement before we strike them again)

@ 7:20 (3 vs 6 We wipe)

@ 8:09 (3 vs 4)

@ 8:40 (3 vs 5 and once 3 vs 6)

@ 9:54 (3 vs 4)

@ 11:05 (Nice duel spectator)

@ 12:30 (3 vs 3)

I get good experience on Open PvP in this game and as I said you need some arrogance and some resilience from your opponent and then you can see Big event PvP like THIS :

(Part 1 of 4) 40 min Open PvP on Belsavis on world boss

Only few exemple I had the chance to record.

I understand your frustration that you can't completed your quest, but think that we are trying to create some Open PvP by blocking the way MASSIVELY with 3 guys.

Edited by Rendolphe

Yeah, awesome "open pvp" by griefing a bunch of people who dont want to pvp. What a tool.

Bunch of people at lvl 50.

Where else can we find some Open PvP ? Illum is dead and we miss it.

Don't forget to read the warning when you enter Outlaw's Den next time. This area has been made for PvP players. I honestly don't care if people came in to do their quest, but they should expect some PvP and try to group up if their quest is so important.

The Dev set this quest in this area for a reason ...

And you KNOW that they are there just for the quest, and not to pvp, and that makes you a griefer and a tool. A bad design decision doesnt excuse poor and childish behaviour. Grow up. Now excuse me while I shed a tear because you cant find "Open PVP" without harassing people. May I suggest, in the mean time, something like call of duty...

Ah good old PVP servers. People get bored so they decide to make the game crappy for everyone around them. Way to be a bad *** killing people just trying to do a quest 1v3, Then you actually post a video of it... Bravo. Things like this are why PVP servers get a bad rep, a handful of tards... err turds...

Ah good old PVP servers. People get bored so they decide to make the game crappy for everyone around them. Way to be a bad *** killing people just trying to do a quest 1v3, Then you actually post a video of it... Bravo. Things like this are why PVP servers get a bad rep, a handful of tards... err turds...

Man Up ! sometimes you get 3v1 , some other you 3 v1, sometimes 1v1; deal with it...the beauty of Open World PvP is the DANGERRRRRrrrrr

Bunch of people at lvl 50.

Where else can we find some Open PvP ? Illum is dead and we miss it.

Don't forget to read the warning when you enter Outlaw's Den next time. This area has been made for PvP players. I honestly don't care if people came in to do their quest, but they should expect some PvP and try to group up if their quest is so important.

The Dev set this quest in this area for a reason ...

Yup i go there to Die as to Kill; and i love it when people come back with friends...

And you KNOW that they are there just for the quest, and not to pvp, and that makes you a griefer and a tool. A bad design decision doesnt excuse poor and childish behaviour. Grow up. Now excuse me while I shed a tear because you cant find "Open PVP" without harassing people. May I suggest, in the mean time, something like call of duty...

This is not bad design, this is Old school PvP that was advertised EXACTLY AS THAT when they implemented it.

is THE thing that makes me resub a monthe here a month there. There is an old saying in open world pvp : "if it is red, its DEAD"

as it should be (at least until everyone gets their hk parts)

i kinda wish they made outlaws den a free for all where one can attack anyone - even one's own faction

It is you just can't attack guild members or players in you group

Even w/o watching the video, the bottom line is that this is a PVP server and Outlaw's Den is the most open world pvp site and even comes w/ a warning. Please dont cry about pvp (ganking or not) on a pvp server in the holiest of holy pvp sites *sheesh* ... so many people want things easy.

Pay some 50s to come w/ you for protection, make groups etc. - put a little effort into it instead of crying when things get tough ... come back later when they aren't on ... etc.

Funny to see your reaction guys.

A group of 3 prevent the HK-51 quest from a lot of folks. I understand your points, OMG they ganked 1 guy with 3. 1 VS 3 omg !!!!!

You need to be arrogant to create some Open PvP in this game. This is a PvP server guys so I'm expecting some resistance and folks get organised once they get killed and we block their way to the vendor. We see the empire try to group up and they push us few time.

For those who claim this video is only 3 vs 1 you should look more at this specific time down there before you BS and trashtalk:

@ 2:23 (3 vs 3)

@ 2:55 (3 vs 3)

@ 3:46 (5 Imps look at us destroying them 1 by 1)

@ 4:25 (Look how many kill in a row, if they get organised they can offer resistance)

@ 5:23 (3 vs 3 and once 3 vs 4)

@ 6:32 (3 vs 6)

@ 7:07 (They start to regroup, we cut the reinforcement before we strike them again)

@ 7:20 (3 vs 6 We wipe)

@ 8:09 (3 vs 4)

@ 8:40 (3 vs 5 and once 3 vs 6)

@ 9:54 (3 vs 4)

@ 11:05 (Nice duel spectator)

@ 12:30 (3 vs 3)

I get good experience on Open PvP in this game and as I said you need some arrogance and some resilience from your opponent and then you can see Big event PvP like THIS :

(Part 1 of 4) 40 min Open PvP on Belsavis on world boss

Only few exemple I had the chance to record.

I understand your frustration that you can't completed your quest, but think that we are trying to create some Open PvP by blocking the way MASSIVELY with 3 guys.

As long as you keep killing them one by one it's still 3v1. It doesn't matter if there are hundred people in there, if you can kill one before the next gets there, it's still 3v1 and 3v1 is still not a fair fight.