Story questions

badkratos

I love PVP therefore most of a time i'm spend in WZ's but because I’m always over leveled i don't have any significant rewards non exp form ques. therefore i skip all quest (heroics also) except class quest, and all Flashpoints.

My question i'm a losing something important like interesting story or great/cool looking equipment.

or maybe nothing really important, and when i finally lvl 50 can i gear up due to WZ vendors only.

Moroover if iever would like to make some 50lvl heroics will i be able to do this wirh WZ vendor stuff (War hero, elite hero)

Well, don't worry about it too much, heroics and planet quests are a nice added touch but only a few of them have a really good story. What I do recommend is for you to play flashpoints, but if you are overleveled you can even solo the low level flashpoints, so you don't really need to find a group. Or you could help some low levels through a FP. I definetely recommend playing every flashpoint at least once or twice, because they are quite fun imo.

But watch out, since you are high level you cannot queue for FP through group finder, you need to go in manually in mission departures hangar. Some are located on Telos/White nova and require you to use interfleet transport and 2 high level flashpoints are located in Ilum cantina.

Edited by Bastila-chan

Well if you like PVP you like PVP. Might find the solo PVE play for stories somewhat boring.

That said, if you don't, you can certainly get MORE than enough XP to level up by just doing story quest, planet quest, and a few side quests here and there. Especially with the double XP weekends and all the XP trinkets they reward you with from the quests.

As for the stories, some of them are considered good. Google "best swtor class story" and you'll get an idea. Some of them have good plots, others have just kickass / funny dialogue and one-liners, others are a comedy run, etc. Personally I'm playing the game for the stories only; not that interested in PVP.

And it is, after all, what Bioware spent MOST of their money for developing: all the dialogue with voice actors. Class abilities, and even PVP performance have been MEH for quite some time, and they're just barely taking time to revamp the classes with the upcoming 2.0 patch, so I mean they were betting that the stories would provide the meat of this game.

Anyway, try a character solo for stories, see if you can stand the gameplay.

The planet storylines are quite cool, so you might be missing there.

As far as equipment goes, at present everyone gets the same quest to get tionese armour at 50 irrespective of how they reached 50, so you'll have FP gear anyway, similarly with recruit PvP gear.