if Disney make the last one a romance star wars will end

turnoverla-page

Well, Star Wars could certainly use some good romance added back into it. Han and Leia were great in the OT, but when Lucas tried scripting Anakin and Padme, the entire thing felt so forced and awkward... it was truly horrible to experience.

They need to make great characters, put them in a tense situation, and let a great director and actors unfold the rest.

Lol, there is definitely some sexual tension going on between Ventress and Obi Wan. :p

Oh and Yoda and Yaddle, do it. :D

I nearly cried when i saw the eu that when ventress was nearly killed and brought away in a republic medical frigate (that she later used to escape and flee the war forever) however obi wan thought she was dead and laid flowers at this point on tatooine every year to honour her.....

I love you obi-wan!

I nearly cried when i saw the eu that when ventress was nearly killed and brought away in a republic medical frigate (that she later used to escape and flee the war forever) however obi wan thought she was dead and laid flowers at this point on tatooine every year to honour her.....

I love you obi-wan!

Too bad that's non-canon now. :(

I hope whatever her fate turns out to be it will be as touching as this one...

Too bad that's non-canon now. :(

I hope whatever her fate turns out to be it will be as touching as this one...

Re reading that i saw how little it made sense...

Im glad you could interpret it ;)

Yeh, i really hope Ventress survives, and in a nice way too :/

I really like her as a character, and i like her mini-romance with Obi-Wan even more, i really feel sorry for her, the way she gets caught up in a war she really does not want to be a part of....

Re reading that i saw how little it made sense...

Im glad you could interpret it ;)

Yeh, i really hope Ventress survives, and in a nice way too :/

I really like her as a character, and i like her mini-romance with Obi-Wan even more, i really feel sorry for her, the way she gets caught up in a war she really does not want to be a part of....

It certainly looks like its going that way, and yeah she's my favourite character in TCW. I'd quite like to see some future arcs focus on her specifically.

Another thing, I really like the tension/relationship between her and Grievous. Sort of a quasi romance going on there too, sort of. Lol I think Ventress just flirts with everyone. :D

It certainly looks like its going that way, and yeah she's my favourite character in TCW. I'd quite like to see some future arcs focus on her specifically.

Another thing, I really like the tension/relationship between her and Grievous. Sort of a quasi romance going on there too, sort of. Lol I think Ventress just flirts with everyone. :D

Even those shes in the process of slaughtering it seems

Yeh, but it also does seem like there is some major hate going on between them too, dont forget their Duel during the Nightsister arc... (An Arc focussed on ventress.... An arc that is sure to continue given how it ended)

She is that deadly combination of Sexy and Deadly :p

Ahhh, you gotta love that hairless harpy...

Even those shes in the process of slaughtering it seems

Yeh, but it also does seem like there is some major hate going on between them too, dont forget their Duel during the Nightsister arc... (An Arc focussed on ventress.... An arc that is sure to continue given how it ended)

She is that deadly combination of Sexy and Deadly :p

Ahhh, you gotta love that hairless harpy...

Oh yeah, I wish that scene had been included in the episode, the way she jumps drops him is so classy.

And yeah there's definitely intense rivalry between her and Grievous, but its funny how Ventress still manages to flirt with him all the same. :p (or was that Grievous flirting with Ventress?)

And Ventress is going to make an apperance in the next episode, so that will be cool and hopefully continue her path. Go hairless harpy!