Question of the Day!

CourtneyWoods

Hello everyone!

In case you missed our first question of the day yesterday, we are going to start posting a fun question every day in various sub forums.

Here is today's question:

Do you like control and power? Tell us about your most "Sith" moment. :csw_deathstar:

My personal answer (In spoiler tags since it involves the Sith Warrior Story):

Becoming the Emperor's Wrath really takes the cake for me. It completely changed how I was playing my character. Previously I had been playing as a Light Side Sith and did everything I could to undermine Baras' power. After becoming the Wrath, I acted as a loyal servant to the Emperor, which meant some Dark Side choices.

Very similar to mine but i went with my most sith like moment as playing as a non sith character again in spoiler tags since it involves IA story line

Becoming the hand of Jadus and using it to flaunt around and basically be a bad *** to who i wanted and when i wanted. Oh btw i never bowed to a sith ever :p

My most Sith moment was when I was at a large RP event and couldn't follow the conversation of the people near me because of the massive chat scroll and lack of chat bubbles. That made me so mad that I felt like a Sith and tossed my keyboard into the wall. The rage about this feature still not being in the game after over a year made me feel much more like a Sith than anything else in the game. ;) Edited by Glzmo

Warrior spoiler. I might have moved the events around in my personal story, compared to what happened in-game. It makes sense to me in this order, though.

I was taking over a spaceport. I just blew up a shuttle full of refugees, which was the big turn to the Dark Side after many Light choices. But that wasn't the big Sith moment!

The big Sith moment was when I was celebrating the said victory by "fade to black" with the planetary governor, and made Vette watch.

Yes, killing a lot of innocents seems worse than making your slave watch some Sith lovemaking. But that "little" thing was just so twisted, it felt Darker.

Slaughtering a whole lot of level 1 Force sensitives on a Balmorra planetary quest. Before that, my Inquisitor had been pretty much "controlled evil." He did good things because he remembered being a slave. But when he decided that those Force sensitives would join the Empire or die, and then slaughtered them with a single cut from his lightsaber or a single burst of Force lightning, that was his "sacrifice" moment, like Anakin killing the younglings or Jacen killing Mara. From that moment on I've never done a light side choice on him.

Warrior story spoiler.

Turning Jaesa Willissam to the dark side, I have watched it many times on youtube just to see it again. It is the second best scene IMHO in the entire warrior storyline, the best being killing Baras in front of the Dark Council but the most sithy.

Sith Inquistor:

Meeting Ashara Zavros, forcing her to use the Sith holocron and then shocking her into submission with Sith Lightning.

Ohh. That was a good one but I went a different route. The warrior chapter ending where you got to Jessa was also very good. It's all reminding me of the fun I had leveling sith toons. I think I need to go dark on my jedi knight.

Warrior story spoiler.

Turning Jaesa Willissam to the dark side, I have watched it many times on youtube just to see it again. It is the second best scene IMHO in the entire warrior storyline, the best being killing Baras in front of the Dark Council but the most sithy.

That's what I am talking about. Even the fight leading to it was great with the dialog between fights.

oh sorry that reminded me of another one as well in spoiler tags for this one as well :p

i

n the vette companion mission story line where you go to narshadda to save vette's sister and you have the option of "trying out the merchandise" and then i didn't end up buying her freedom! That was a pretty sith moment if there ever was :p

It's so hard to choose! For Sith Inquisitor

When you're in front of the Dark Council, and you stand over Thanaton's corpse as the council members debate what to do. And in that one moment, you rise above everyone and everything that stepped all over you on your way there- every act of murder and mayhem is then justified as you walk to your thrown, and take your place amongst the Dark Council, no longer your past self, but instead as Darth Nox.