Same-faction violence on Ilum. How will your guild handle this?

NwahsNirom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firestorm has no set policy. Hell we have no policies or rules to speak of except 1. Must be in mumble for guild events...even that is sometimes not enforced.

my personal philosophy on Illum..

If you attack one of my guildmates or groupmates, you die

If you are competing with me for an objective, you die.

If i remember you as a whiny crybaby, or smacktalker from Wz's, you die.

If your in a guild that normally queues with 2 smahers and 2 bubblestuns for wz's, your cheesy arse deserves to die.

If we are actively trying to control middle, and you come to the middle, you die.

otherwise, ill probably walk on by. hell i might even help you kill your npcs.

lol, thats some list there. You'd almost have to play with a cheat sheet. Though i agree with the entire thing. One other personal philosophy i follow is that i do not normally attack folks fighting an end-of-quest mob, though i'll wade in as soon as it dies.

Personaly idc, I will attack both faction. The only difference is:

a 14k hp imperial wont be attacked but a 14k hp pub will die.

Since the empire have,I think, the biggest population, imp vs imp is easily acceptable but pub vs pub is not the best idea.

However I've been ,many times, on an Ilum channel where the pubs number was bigger than the imps.

Personaly idc, I will attack both faction. The only difference is:

a 14k hp imperial wont be attacked but a 14k hp pub will die.

Since the empire have,I think, the biggest population, imp vs imp is easily acceptable but pub vs pub is not the best idea.

However I've been ,many times, on an Ilum channel where the pubs number was bigger than the imps.

If you're making distinctions, then you do care.

Just curious. I find any behaviors within the rules of the game completely acceptable.

As a guild that has always taken the "War" of the Star Wars very seriously, and is extremely loyal to the Republic cause, Pax Republica will not fire on Republic forces on Ilum, unless fired upon first.

I realize the military disadvantage that I bring to our members by stating this directly, but we are prepared to fight honorably.

Sith traitors will be destroyed on site, barring some kind of condition of surrender.

How are your guilds handling this? Are we alone or in the majority?

pax was on twin spears and they were the biggest guild pre launch. and they are the worst pvp guild ive ever seen. i remember when we were all on twin spears me and my guilides used to say," sweet pax is in this wz! easy comms" and we would let them 2 cap 600/300 in civil war just to farm medals. and im pretty sure after reading this intial post u can see why..... effin LAME.

pax was on twin spears and they were the biggest guild pre launch. and they are the worst pvp guild ive ever seen. i remember when we were all on twin spears me and my guilides used to say," sweet pax is in this wz! easy comms" and we would let them 2 cap 600/300 in civil war just to farm medals. and im pretty sure after reading this intial post u can see why..... effin LAME.

Thanks for the kind words!