Any Schematic collectors out there?

elmafide

A little bit about me: I been playing and collecting since day one and I have always enjoyed collecting new schematics to add to my collection! I wanted to know if there was anyone else that enjoys collecting schematics like I do?

• Such as collecting all the schematics for level 1-55, greens, blues, purples, oranges, and augments.
  • I am an Armormech and i know over 1000+ schematics, It's something that i enjoy in the game.
  • I'm on the server "Prophecy of the Five".

I'm just looking to see if there are other people that collects other crafting schematics so that we can collect together! Such as do Ops to RE the shells, or harvest schematics.

PM me or send my an in game e-mail ( Iceytech ).

Thanks!

Edited by elmafide

Might be helpful if you mention which server you're on. :)

I don't really collect them but if they're available, I do go ahead and buy them and add them in.

i said i was on Prot 5.. lol and I'm posting there also but wanted to see if there was any interested here to.

Edited by elmafide

would you be interested in buying a rare set of schems by chance? :rak_03:

I like to buy Schismatics i don't have but unfortunately i have all of them.

Heavy armor: I have War Hero and War Hero (rated) sets in Supercommando, Eliminators, Combat Medic, and Combat Tech's. Also, i have the Battlemaster of all 4 sets.

Medium armor: I have War hero and War hero (rated) Enforcer's, Feild Medic's and Field Tech's. Also Battlemaster of those 3 set.