Wardens of the Sky

Talon_Starfire

What do you mean they can be anyone from a Smuggler to a Jedi because they travel incognito and use the force.

What does it add though? The game needs something that adds unto the story, the setting or the gameplay, you don't put stuff into either games or food just cause you can, it has to add something of value to the game

If you think of some way this might have gameplay value for the players in Old Republic then do tell, if not go write fan fiction or something

Hi,

I suggest adding Wardens of the Sky to the game.

If you don't know who they are they make the space lanes safe for all.

Thanks

Really? This is the second time you have posted something that no one has heard about. What purpose would these things do? How do they tie in with the story? You need to think these things through before asking them to add something to the game and this does not have any substance whatsoever.

Really? This is the second time you have posted something that no one has heard about. What purpose would these things do? How do they tie in with the story? You need to think these things through before asking them to add something to the game and this does not have any substance whatsoever.

I sincerely think the OP is trolling tbh.

I wouldn't mind a new evil empire added called Washington DC perhaps then everyone will unite against the true evil... LOL what are you talking about? Is it some obscure group mentioned by only one author in the expanded universe?

I got it from Star Wars Saga Edition Jedi Academy Training Manual which George Lucas supports.

That doesn't make it canon. George supported everything that made him $...only HIS works are canon, not RPG board games.

That doesn't make it canon. George supported everything that made him $...only HIS works are canon, not RPG board games.

As His Starwarsiness is the only one who can say what is canon and what is not, you have to accept everything he judges canon. Whether he does it for money or not.

While we're at it, let's add other obscure force-using traditions!

Let's add in the Aing-Tii Monks, Sisters of Dathomir, Shapers of Kro-Var, Baran-do Sages, the Jal-Shey, and the Fallanassi!

Never mind that none of these really have any reason to take part in an Empire vs. Republic war...

if i and many others have to goggle something to know what you are talking about then perhaps it was left out for a reason.

This guy is absolutely right.

I know they may be obscure but they have some cool force powers since they believe in many shades of the force.

Wether they are cool or not is irrelevant the fact is you still have not given any explanation to what they will do in this game or anything other than they "Cool".

Edited by theUndead

This guy is absolutely right.

Wether they are cool or not is irrelevant the fact is you still have not given any explanation to what they will do in this game or anything other than they "Cool"

Wardens of the Sky travel the space lanes answering to no one so in this game they could call themselves Jedi, Smugglers, Merchants anything they want so there are a variety of ways someone creative could use them.

Aing-Ti Monks believe in many shades of the force and any species could of trained under them with powers such as folded space mastery which would be useful on a ship.