All Call for Guild Diversity on Bastion/Harbringer

iheartnyc

When ranked first showed up on APAC, teams were queing quite regularly for a week or two and then people stopped, despite a very healthy population. As time went on, we saw more and more of great players being poached/joining the dominant teams making it even harder for startup teams to make an impact.

I would like to encourage those of you in B and C teams to branch out and create your own teams and train them up to make them competitive. Repub side did a great job of that for a while on Master D, when there were several good guilds such as <Core>, <Harlequin>, <Serenity>, <Elite> among others. Imp side also did well with <Midian>, <Offline>, <Big Stinky>, having very competitive teams.

I know over the past few months the MDN guilds have consolidated to a large extent. After transfers, when there will be more people to draw from, it will be a lot easier to build competitive teams. In a way, I hope people can "revert" back to the way things were around 1.2, rather than consolidate into just a few large PvP guilds, because then it will just encourage more que dodging and discourage people from trying to do rateds (nobody likes to get lolsmashed 4 games in a row). There needs to be enough "freelancers" to draw from to form competitive teams.

Edited by iheartnyc

we could skip of the fact you havnt actually played on the server in 6-8 months. and get into the topic

my only question is..

wont the diversity already pre exsiting on these servers be enough to upset this relegation?

Don't understand the point of your first comment so won't respond to that.

To address your second point, as has been stated on both the Harbringer forums and here, there won't be that many (if any) competitive rated teams playing during APAC primetime. Will there be PVP pops? Sure, but I was purely talking abour rateds.

Edited by iheartnyc

Don't understand the point of your first comment so won't respond to that.

To address your second point, as has been stated on both the Harbringer forums and here, there won't be that many (if any) competitive rated teams playing during APAC primetime. Will there be PVP pops? Sure, but I was purely talking abour rateds.

spose its a peer deraliction for you, we could never get along . history and hate fill the walls of mdn

Edited by Jumpchan

spose its a peer deraliction for you, we could never get along . history and hate fill the walls of mdn

Lol. I don't ever remember us having a rivalry on MDN. My one and true rivalry and love was Y'vaine. Know he went to Harbringer at some point but I think he's out of the game now. I'm gonna email the boys and see who wants to come back. Anyway I'll be rolling a repub toon this time on Harbringer so will look forward to sniping some of the imps. Best of both worlds, get to play on both the Bastion and Harbringer.

FYI I'll be rolling a new toon this weekend on Harbringer for 2.0 / transfers so if anyone wants to level together let me know.

Edited by iheartnyc

Lol why would you do that? Just stay on bastion

I thought you said the pvp was better over there

More options for playing rateds man. As of now the <Elite> will be playing on Bastion as their main given our desire to play <Hey I'm MVP> and the other top teams here, but as you may know we all have several highly geared and leveled toons on MDN which we can transfer to Harbringer to get another rated team as well. Whenever people are queing for rateds on Harbringer we can hop on for a few games and then switch back and forth.

Edited by iheartnyc

Lol. I don't ever remember us having a rivalry on MDN. My one and true rivalry and love was Y'vaine. Know he went to Harbringer at some point but I think he's out of the game now. I'm gonna email the boys and see who wants to come back. Anyway I'll be rolling a repub toon this time on Harbringer so will look forward to sniping some of the imps. Best of both worlds, get to play on both the Bastion and Harbringer.

FYI I'll be rolling a new toon this weekend on Harbringer for 2.0 / transfers so if anyone wants to level together let me know.

sorry i meant we as in (aussies)