Did they fix the leader bug on the Imp Section x?

United_Strafes

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I did the section x weekly today and I was able to use the shackle remote on them.

Section X Leaders standing issue on Prophecy of the Five server.

I have sent in a bug reports with screenshots to support@swtor.com

I have put in game bug reports about this on going issue.

This issue has been going on for a long time. Many players can not complete the Section X weekly .

We have been cheated out of weekly Black Hole coms for Dec24th, Monday, Dec 25th, Tuesday and January 2nd Tuesday. 18 Black hole commendations

Need to reset all Server to let everyone get there Section X Weekly completed

Edited by DarkDoz

Section X Leaders standing issue on Prophecy of the Five server.

I have sent in a bug reports with screenshots to support@swtor.com

I have put in game bug reports about this on going issue.

This issue has been going on for a long time. Many players can not complete the Section X weekly .

We have been cheated out of weekly Black Hole coms for Dec24th, Monday, Dec 25th, Tuesday and January 2nd Tuesday. 18 Black hole commendations

Need to reset all Server to let everyone get there Section X Weekly completed

I second this. Pot5 has been bugged everyday since 12/26. On the 24th and 25th 3 of the 4 were bugged, but the final broke on the 26th.

It's be nice if we'd get a patch that fixes this. I'm optimistic for one on Tuesday since holidays should be over and they should have had close to a week to put a patch together.

Did you try instance 2, they are not bugged in instances other than 1, stealthers need to stop capping them in instance 2 and if they do, you have to wait until instance 2 goes away and then have it come back when population supports it. Its your own fault for not completing the weekly unless you never get a second instance.

On Po5 they have been bugged since the day that section x came along. I have finished the weekly...once since then? So whenever 1.6 was released. They also changed the drops for the marksmen, since after 1.6 people would sit around for 40 minutes camping the same four mobs trying to get the quest done. After a patch, one marksmen dropped 3! The next week I went back to Section X - it was back to the same ol' same ol'.

Should everyone get like 30 bh comms for not being able to complete the weekly? And as far 'instance 2' goes, there is never an instance 2 because things are broken so hardly anybody goes to section x.

Oh, and fix tfb.

They also changed the drops for the marksmen, since after 1.6 people would sit around for 40 minutes camping the same four mobs trying to get the quest done. After a patch, one marksmen dropped 3! The next week I went back to Section X - it was back to the same ol' same ol'.

The first mob at the entrance to that building has 3 marksmen in it, so if you kill that whole pack solo you get all 3 on that one fight (now that the drop rate is 100%). You never got 3 off of one marksmen and they didn't undo the fix.

As far as instance 2 goes on Pot5 I haven't seen an instance 2 pop up there since the first week or so. I attribute this to the fact that people are just not going there cause they know quests are bugged so they aren't wasting time. Also holidays tend to dramatically change both people's playtime (positively or negatively and the time of day people can get online) so the holidays are part of the problem with no instance 2 on Pot5 recently, but bugs are the bigger issue.

Did you try instance 2, they are not bugged in instances other than 1, stealthers need to stop capping them in instance 2 and if they do, you have to wait until instance 2 goes away and then have it come back when population supports it. Its your own fault for not completing the weekly unless you never get a second instance.

The issue is if the server does not have more then 70 players, then we will not get an instance 2.

Since this bug has been happening since Dec 24th, 2012 because the server has not been maintenance. I have checked each day only to find Leaders Still standing up. I check each time for Instance 2 only to find it was not there.

I been cheated out 18 Black Hole Commendation for a bug that has been reported many times.

Edited by DarkDoz

1.6.2 update

March of the Dread Guard: Players now use the remote device recovered from nearby enemy NPCs to free all prisoners. Only 5 prisoners now need to be freed (down from 12), and leader NPCs count towards this goal.

Imminent Threat: Only 8 escaped prisoners are now required for this mission's objective (down from 16).