Where is the new WZ?

Dawginole

another annoyed PVPer.. geeeeez...

Why don't you guys all unsubscribe and go somewhere else where you can all sit on one big PVP arena and scream at each other?

This is what you all want and need after all.

^ this, leave us to enjoy the game, if u don't like it leave and quit spamming the forums with negativity, I don't understand who you're writing it for?

^ this, leave us to enjoy the game, if u don't like it leave and quit spamming the forums with negativity, I don't understand who you're writing it for?

and why are you on forums replying to the negativity?

Edited by vandana_

and why are you on forums replying to the negativity?

I try to read forums in order to find useful information about the game itself, nothing posted from these cry babies falls into that category. There are too many useless threads which prevent me from finding and reading anything remotely useful.

Wow i find it funny the hatred pvers have towards pvpers.... If you take out the "tiny" amount of pvp this game has, this game would die so fast... No matter how much you pvers hate pvp, without pvp this game is nothing more than a single player console game with co op mode that you pay $15 a month for... Makes no sense...

And to those saying pvpers whinning over no content for 4,5,6,7,8,9 weeks, no one has complained over that time frame, its been over 4 months for content as well 6 months ago they said owpvp was being worked on...

I could care less if my toon can smile or frown, nor do ops,fps interest me.... 4 wzs is the only source of pvp (enjoyment for me) we have and it gets old playing them over and over...

I feel ya op

I try to read forums in order to find useful information about the game itself, nothing posted from these cry babies falls into that category. There are too many useless threads which prevent me from finding and reading anything remotely useful.

I am really sorry, but any player is no more or less right or wrong in here. That includes PVP players as well. That includes PVE players as well.

You don`t like it.. well... unsub :)

Edited by Styxx

Not sure if you are being serious or not. You believe that they are holding onto a finished warzone?

Not sure if you are being serious or not. They have limited resources, and MANY MANY problems to fix, so IF they have a finished piece of content, it would be very reasonable (from their standpoint) to leave it as some sort of a "backup content".

They told us that before they announced f2p that 1.4 would be content rich since 1.3 had no content, looks like they decided to cut up 1.4 so they could have something to put out in that 6 week time frame they talked about, I guess who knows with these people, /shrug

I agree with you that prob PvP-ers lack content, I do both PvP and PvE and I don't have prejudice, I enjoy it to the fullest and consume everything it has to give me, as soon as the game becomes boring for me, i'll unsubscribe and leave to new pastures. I won't be crying here about it. When something new comes i'll sub again, don't see a problem there. People take games too seriously and tend not having a life because of it. It's only a game= having fun, when fun stops, play something else that gives you fun factor.

I agree with you that prob PvP-ers lack content, I do both PvP and PvE and I don't have prejudice, I enjoy it to the fullest and consume everything it has to give me, as soon as the game becomes boring for me, i'll unsubscribe and leave to new pastures. I won't be crying here about it. When something new comes i'll sub again, don't see a problem there. People take games too seriously and tend not having a life because of it. It's only a game= having fun, when fun stops, play something else that gives you fun factor.

For the PvE crowd, you have fun everywhere.. ops, flashpoints, rolling alts, cyber.. I mean RP.. for PvP you have very little in this game. So, yes, to some extent, the PvP crowd IS right in asking something for them as well. You might not like it as a PvE player, but they have precisely the same rights as you have, so, by this token, they ARE ENTITLED to ask equal content... especially with open world PvP taken away ...

Edited by Styxx

For the PvE crowd, you have fun everywhere.. ops, flashpoints, rolling alts, cyber.. I mean RP.. for PvP you have very little in this game. So, yes, to some extent, the PvP crowd IS right in asking something for them as well. You might not like it as a PvE player, but they have precisely the same rights as you have, so, by this token, they ARE ENTITLED to ask equal content... especially with open world PvP taken away ...

Yes they are entitled to, but what use does it have to do it on the forums, opening countless new threads with same posts? You only cry on each others shoulders. There are special threads for proposals, and constructive critic.

When I bought the game I knew exactly what I was buying...story driven MMORPG, if I wanted to PvP exclusively, I wouldn't have gone for this game. This is, after all, Massive Multiplayer Online RPG

Developing stuff is also my business and it is impossible for devs to cater to everyone's wishes, it would have been a perfect game otherwise, and we all know there is no such thing.

Yes they are entitled to, but what use does it have to do it on the forums, opening countless new threads with same posts? You only cry on each others shoulders. There are special threads for proposals, and constructive critic.

Everyone is yelling as hard as they can. PvE AND PvP. Neither is better or worse. They are equally annoying for the other gender.

When I bought the game I knew exactly what I was buying...story driven MMORPG, if I wanted to PvP exclusively, I wouldn't have gone for this game. This is, after all, Massive Multiplayer Online RPG

Some read it as Massive Multiplayer Online RPG and they are just as right as the others :) . And no game is exclusive PvP.. not even EVE, which is by definition a hardcore game. Each type of player has a place.

Edited by Styxx

Everyone is yelling as hard as they can. PvE AND PvP. Neither is better or worse. They are equally annoying for the other gender.

Some read it as Massive Multiplayer Online RPG and they are just as right as the others :) . And no game is exclusive PvP.. not even EVE, which is by definition a hardcore game. Each type of player has a place.

Truth is that no matter what amount of new content devs put out it will be consumed much faster than can be created. Honestly you can't compare 9 months of content with that other game's 7 years. Well LoL and DotA are PvP :D.

Also if you check out that other game is full of whiners already that they paid 30$ for leveling to new cap in one day etc. The other popular MMO also has a bunch of unsatisfied players cos the story ain't good enough. My point is all games share the same type of customers. Content will come for sure, the pace will never be fast enough for gamers though

This is ridiculous. Ancient Hypergates was NEVER slated to release with 1.4. It has always been set for release AFTER Terror from Beyond. Also, Ancient Hypergates was NOT completely playable at Gamescon, it was a test version with not all the objectives or mechanics available. Don't make stuff up just so you can post a thread on the front page.

"Travel to the Gree controlled planet of Asation, where you’ll join others in an intense series of battles leading up to a final face-off against an unyielding enemy. It’s up to your team to close the Ancient Hypergate, opened by the deadly and malicious Dread Masters, and destroy a galactic goliath before it destroys the galaxy! Learn more about Game Update 1.4 here!"

Lol? And that was from THIS WEEK. Ancient Hypergates was most definitely supposed to be in 1.4, there is advertising and videos including it in the 1.4 package in at least a half a dozen places. Just because they managed to trick you into forgetting doesn't mean all our memories are as bad.

another annoyed PVPer.. geeeeez...

Why don't you guys all unsubscribe and go somewhere else where you can all sit on one big PVP arena and scream at each other?

This is what you all want and need after all.

If all the pvpers left this game would be down to 100k subs. Their own internal metrics showed that WZs were the most consumed content in the game. But way to try and turn people away from an already shriveling community, I'm sure you have the best interest of the community in mind.

If all the pvpers left this game would be down to 100k subs. Their own internal metrics showed that WZs were the most consumed content in the game. But way to try and turn people away from an already shriveling community, I'm sure you have the best interest of the community in mind.

100k subs seems like a too big number if you take PvP off the table.

Developing stuff is also my business and it is impossible for devs to cater to everyone's wishes, it would have been a perfect game otherwise, and we all know there is no such thing.

I also bought this game as an mmo, not a console game with map packs that cost a monthly fee... As well the devs advertised this as a game to appease both pvers and pvpers.... To those who said pvpers take games too seriously, no.... We take our money seriously.... If im going to pay for a game or any product it has to be satisfying... Swtor is satisfying but becomes stale at level cap.... Even on the pve side, running the same ops fps over and over gets boring, that is why some sandbox elements would eleviate devs from having to generate constant content, because sandbox leaves it open to the player, creating their own content

The devs said there would be massive open world battles pre launch.

They said its an MMO RPG

They called it Star Wars

And these pve'ers are having a sook at us pvp'ers, for asking more attention to be devoted to the pvp aspects in the game. LOL

Anyway, its 8 Am, Ive killed too much **** in Borderlands, just finished 17th for marussia at valencia in f12012 and Master Darnala has 8 on the fleet and im bored....just passing some time. :D

Wow i find it funny the hatred pvers have towards pvpers.... If you take out the "tiny" amount of pvp this game has, this game would die so fast... No matter how much you pvers hate pvp, without pvp this game is nothing more than a single player console game with co op mode that you pay $15 a month for... Makes no sense...

And to those saying pvpers whinning over no content for 4,5,6,7,8,9 weeks, no one has complained over that time frame, its been over 4 months for content as well 6 months ago they said owpvp was being worked on...

I could care less if my toon can smile or frown, nor do ops,fps interest me.... 4 wzs is the only source of pvp (enjoyment for me) we have and it gets old playing them over and over...

I feel ya op

Not only if you removed PvP from this game would it totally die. But I notice that PvE'ers are very quick to say that PvP'ers are cry babies when we want something.

PvE'ers may want to consider that since 1.2 they have received TWO Operations, a Flashpoint, THREE sets of gear, and Black Hole daily area. While PvP'ers have received one set of gear, one new war zone, and some new crappy hilts.

It's easy to call someone else a whiner when you've got all your cookies and we are watching a new completed warzone map on YouTube for the last 6 weeks and still won't get to play it for another 6 weeks because they need to sell it as a F2P purchase option. Which once again goes to show that all the subscriber money is going to create content for F2P.

Why do you people still trust these guys? Why are you still giving them the "benefit of the doubt" after 10 months of garbage service and constant screw ups. I love the actual game, but BW as an MMO provider has been a total and complete joke. And it's been even worse with EA's accountants breathing down their necks.

There is no more "benefit of the doubt".

THIS is how i feel 100% - well said.