The jerk guilds that camp lowbie areas

Sathid

Sathid, what is your problem again? Maybe 1 more time, just for kicks..

It was a blast, and I can't wait to do it again :) It actually triggered pvp! *gasp* ..seriously choking here, omg!

The high level pubs on Alderann went and did the same thing to our spaceport, whoopedy doo.. I can't even tell you how many times, as I was leveling, that I got ganked by higher levels, was I on the forums whining and crying about being picked on? No.. I realized that it was a pvp server *gasp* (again) and that things like that happen.. Both sides do it, yours too.. Why not just try to have fun, and enjoy the game? There's a novel idea..

You know if your getting ganked repeatedly by lvl 50s try doing something new? Maybe go outside and do something productive? Maybe make a sandwich and watch tv? Hmm or maybe take a nap? You shouldn't come on here and cry about getting ganked on a PVP server. If you wanna role play and pve, there's an app for that. ;)

You know what, i noticed something. You name a lot of the terribad 50 guilds. The reason they like spawn-camping low levels is because it's the only PvP they can do.

My thoughts exactly. The way I see it is if lowbie grieving is what they want to spend their $15 a month on then by all means go ahead. Its a pvp server after all so that's just part of the game. All that means big picture wise however is that they are hurting themselves because they aren't getting any better and that's more people hey i'm mvp, nothing personal, pwn stars, and strictly business are gonna have to carry in actual wz's.

My thoughts exactly. The way I see it is if lowbie grieving is what they want to spend their $15 a month on then by all means go ahead. Its a pvp server after all so that's just part of the game. All that means big picture wise however is that they are hurting themselves because they aren't getting any better and that's more people hey i'm mvp, nothing personal, pwn stars, and strictly business are gonna have to carry in actual wz's.

There is one thing you are all missing here. This impromptu, spur of the moment, half-joke, conversation began in Mumble and culminated in a resurgence of PVP within our own guild. And it was FUN!

Lords of War started on "The Maw" at launch. During our first rise to 50 as a guild we began to dominate PVP by consistently queuing together and working as a team.

When we moved over the Bastion, our focus shifted to PVE and we just recently went 3/4 on EC NiM. And all of this while still classifying ourselves as a chill guild; that does not require attendance or rain fire from the sky for leveling an alt or PvP'ing that 41 Operative during a raid night.

I for one had a blast taking down those turrets which was a DPS race, and then running up to any Pub we saw and saying "Join the Darkside!" and then force choking him to death if he ran. If you consider that the main reason I rolled a Sith Juggernaut (Vader fan) I would say that is where I would like to spend my $15 a month. Thank you very much.

Darth Malett Lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut (Malet on Maw)

Lords of War

http://www.torlordsofwar.com/

Edited by Kamrian

What is your proof that those guilds are "terribad" hmmm? Please show me your undeniable proof and inspire me with your all knowing intellect. Ohhh you cann'tt Pwn stars has gotten their butts handed to them time and again by my guild just like all the other try hard wanna be pvp guilds out there that like to say they are the best and cannot be beaten. Going to lowbie areas to attack a pub base is no sign or indication of lack of skill therefore you are wrong and should stop trying to act cool by putting down others

There is one thing you are all missing here. This impromptu, spur of the moment, half-joke, conversation began in Mumble and culminated in a resurgence of PVP within our own guild. And it was FUN!

Lords of War started on "The Maw" at launch. During our first rise to 50 as a guild we began to dominate PVP by consistently queuing together and working as a team.

When we moved over the Bastion, our focus shifted to PVE and we just recently went 3/4 on EC NiM. And all of this while still classifying ourselves as a chill guild; that does not require attendance or rain fire from the sky for leveling an alt or PvP'ing that 41 Operative during a raid night.

I for one had a blast taking down those turrets which was a DPS race, and then running up to any Pub we saw and saying "Join the Darkside!" and then force choking him to death if he ran. If you consider that the main reason I rolled a Sith Juggernaut (Vader fan) I would say that is where I would like to spend my $15 a month. Thank you very much.

Darth Malett Lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut (Malet on Maw)

Lords of War

http://www.torlordsofwar.com/

Come on man, you are so full of crap. I was from The Maw. From the top republic guild on server also. Lord of War was terribad there, and they are now. That's why you gank level 20s, because it's the only PvP you can do.

Come on man, you are so full of crap. I was from The Maw. From the top republic guild on server also. Lord of War was terribad there, and they are now. That's why you gank level 20s, because it's the only PvP you can do.

You, sir, are an idiot.

:)

One thing that I've noticed, over and over again, that in every single pvp match, the guy that's complaining about how much the team sucks and 'you're all terribads' and etc, is the guy that is 100% of the time down at the bottom when the scores are revealed. So, yeah, keep complaining about how bad others are, you're just another bottom feeder.

You, sir, are an idiot.

:)

One thing that I've noticed, over and over again, that in every single pvp match, the guy that's complaining about how much the team sucks and 'you're all terribads' and etc, is the guy that is 100% of the time down at the bottom when the scores are revealed. So, yeah, keep complaining about how bad others are, you're just another bottom feeder.

Come on, you don't even know who I am. If you are defending this terribad guild, then you are terribad yourself. Also, I'm never at the bottom. I always am 1-3. Now please post your toon, so i can beat you in a 1v1 on my commando.

Come on, you don't even know who I am. If you are defending this terribad guild, then you are terribad yourself. Also, I'm never at the bottom. I always am 1-3. Now please post your toon, so i can beat you in a 1v1 on my commando.

Oh, I'm sorry, if we're playing the game 'my ***** is bigger than your *****', I will most definitely fail at that one.. But have fun soloing it!

Now, for some swtor :) heeeeere lowbie lowbie lowbie.. haha, jk. Really, just kidding, lol..

Oh, I'm sorry, if we're playing the game 'my ***** is bigger than your *****', I will most definitely fail at that one.. But have fun soloing it!

Now, for some swtor :) heeeeere lowbie lowbie lowbie.. haha, jk. Really, just kidding, lol..

You can't even admit to yourself the only PvP you can win, is against level 20s. Which i bet they still put up a fight with you.