Ilum Dailies Bug Fixed!

It makes sense, but again good luck trying to find a group for the normal flashpoints, i hit 50 along time ago and im yet to do battle of ilum and False emperor on normal, meaning i never finish the planet quest on ilum.

Yet yes i have all of the ilum dailys unlocked, so it might not be a problem i guess.But i can see the convinience, if you play with alts. And if you hit 50 way before you finish story line as i usualy do. So this way i can start doing those dailys without finishing my story line, it works for me i dont see no diference or problem in anycase.

No there was a bug where the quest was abandonable and this didn't reset the original quest giver. I guess this was their workaround. I was mid quest and maxed out my available quests, then stopped it, and in order to pick up some other stuff needed to drop it. Since I couldn't re-pick up the quest I couldn't run the dailies and get the 100k or so from them like everyone else. That's why it was necessary, I didn't want to just slack out of it, and would have easily finished it if they would have just reset the giver.