pvp guild question

Darth_Dynas

is there a way to look up guilds in game to see which ones are heavy into pvp?

I'm looking for a group of people who i can do ranked matches with, but don't really know how to get in touch with anyone.

I play on "Jedi Covenant" server on the east coast. Tune name Pasir, or Deltart.

i would check the server specific forums here, and you can also ask in General Chat on your server's fleet.

another way is to just PvP, and pay attention to what guilds you see most often. start talking to people, and see if you can join.

Just strike up conversations with players who're doing well after wz's. "Nice dps! Nice healing!"

Most will be flattered, and if you're decent, they'll be willing to group up with you. Guild or not, these are people you can group with regularly in regs and ranked.

Just strike up conversations with players who're doing well after wz's. "Nice dps! Nice healing!"

Most will be flattered,

You can choose the bootlicking method, haven't tried that one. :rolleyes:

Edited by HuaRya
syntax

yeah i have ranked 2 classes to 50 doing 90% pvp. I'm only one my 3rd or 4th planet. Maybe it's my server, but i hve yet to find someone.

I just spent the day asking around about pvp guilds still yet to find one. This would be so simple on xboxlive :). I'd already be in a guild after all thsi tiem that is heavy pvp.

Frustrating.

I'm a PvP officer in my guild, and I'll just let you know that we never invite someone just because they ask to join a pvp guild in general. Generally (no pun intended), the best way is to just group up with them. If they notice that you're a good fit personality/playstyle-wise with their guild, often times you can get in that way.