Question of the Day 3/29/2013

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

Hi everyone. Your question of the day for Friday is:

Which character do you plan on leveling this Double XP weekend?

Personally, I'm super excited to continue leveling both my Operative AND my Commando. I just can't get away from healing! :rak_tongue:

It'll be fun to see what all of you are going to be doing as well, so let us know!

Edited by AmberGreen

I'm planning on finishing my Sage. It's my first and only healer and I've gotta say it's been a bit boring. I'm close to Chapter 3, and hopefully that will change up the most useful tactic I've found - Shield and Forcequake spam while Zenith shoots things.

Last one to finish out my Legacy!

I went from 35 to 50 with my sentinel the last two weekends and created some new toons. I am going to finish a trooper and complete my legacy unlocks in the shadowlands. if you guys would let me transfer servers, I would not need to level up classes I already did in a different server.

Hi everyone. Your question of the day for Friday is:

Which character do you plan on leveling this Double XP weekend?

Personally, I'm super excited to continue leveling both my Operative AND my Commando. I just can't get away from healing! :rak_tongue:

It'll be fun to see what all of you are going to be doing as well, so let us know!

LOVE IT! I'm super addicted to healing -- but after getting my Operative to 50 last weekend, I've hit a rut. I don't like my Mercenary! Already have a sorc....SO. Being bored with Merc, LOVING Operative heals, and enjoying Sorc heals...

Recommendations on a Republic healer to play? :-D

I'll be spending time on my one and only male character (I play females all the time), a vanguard, so Ashan will get some me time this weekend. Hoping to get him through Coruscant, Taris and Nar so he's caught up with my female commando. I enjoy looking at him (now I know why guys create female characters). I did make him hot, lol. He's a tanky babe, lol. Edited by AlaricSevGirl

I'll be leveling my Operative when my fiance isn't around. When he's available we'll be playing our Scoundrel/Shadow combo. I'm hoping to have my Scoundrel ready for 2.0 so I can get her gear ready and make the switch from Commando dps to Scoundrel heals in my progression raiding guild.

• Dev Post
LOVE IT! I'm super addicted to healing -- but after getting my Operative to 50 last weekend, I've hit a rut. I don't like my Mercenary! Already have a sorc....SO. Being bored with Merc, LOVING Operative heals, and enjoying Sorc heals...

Recommendations on a Republic healer to play? :-D

While my Trooper has yet to hit level 40 (GO DOUBLE XP WEEKEND GO), I am enjoying healing with him! So, you might want to play a Combat Medic.

Edited by AmberGreen
poor grammar