What is going to be the top mistake F2P players will make

Kegparty

I am going to assume clicking and keyboard turning.

You all assume f2pers have never played any other mmo before.

There's plenty of clickers and keyboard turners in this game now that have played since launch at that.

Edited by Couver

You all assume f2pers have never played any other mmo before.

There's plenty of clickers and keyboard turners in this game now that have played since launch at that.

Yes, and they are usually at the bottom of the barrel along with F2P players (and yes some will have MMO experience but I bet there will be more that do not).

My son, who is 12, will be playing. He actually already has an account, but it is not active because he plays so many other things. He will play F2P and will more than likely stick to the story; which he was very slow at progressing through before. He has a long way to go to understand how MMOs work.

If you think it's tough to get someone to call incs now just wait until the free guys get here.

Especially considering the limit on chat messages for freebies. I would hope that BW wouldn't enforce it in WZ's but who knows. However my Shadow greatly approves if they can't :D.

I think the most depressing thing about this thread is they are ALL things that many players do.... now.

ahh soo true.... I'll add calling out INCs AFTER THEY DIE how can anyone respond in time. Do you really think you have a chance when 2-3 stealth pop up on you? Keep on holding that fort down rambo style for the 5-7 sec you stay alive then call it out.