who would be and why?

turnoverla-page

your choice from all of the films and eu, who would you be and why?

for me scourge (maybe spelled wrong) as all the sith council were scared of him (what is quite extraordinary) and i am in the middle of reading revan and he is sick..

actually him or one of the gugan warriors as they got to constantly electrocute jaja.

Boba Fett, because he's a bad***

Thrawn, because he's a genius

Grievous, because he's got four arms, claw-feet, and a pretty sweet mask

Darth Krayt, because he's just awesome

Exar Kun, becaue he's honestly one of my favorite Star Wars characters ever

Emperor's Wrath (my marauder) because he's epic

or my SWG character (single-hand sabers all the way) because he is also epic.

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder

Jacen Solo, god that dude rocked. I liked him the most right before Lumiya came into the picture. Cadeus was powerful but he was too self-centered, tragic, and insane for me to want to be him.

or my IA that

[MEGA Imperial Agent Spoilers:]

fought Jadus to a standstill, got brainwashed for it, killed the jedi who used my brainwashing, took down the Star Cabal and kissed Hunter, then kept the black codex and works for himself in the Empire's best interest.

Edited by StarSquirrel

this one is a toughy, but in no particular order:

boba fett

the chiss bartender in jedi knight outcast (probably this guy)

A trando

kyle katarn

the dinosaur guy in jedi knight outcast

A pilot

my swg character

a senator

Bollocks the droid/with blue max

and thats about it, the bartender is probably my favorite character of all time

Qui-Gon Jinn. Why? Let me paraphrase a famous movie quote

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's real money you are looking for, I can tell you I have none. But what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over a very long career. The ability to use the Force. And look good in Jedi robes. These are my skills. I'm a very handsome man.

:D

qui-gon jinn. Why? Let me paraphrase a famous movie quote

i don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's real money you are looking for, i can tell you i have none. But what i do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills that i have acquired over a very long career. The ability to use the force. And look good in jedi robes. These are my skills. I'm a very handsome man.

:D

how could i forget about qui-gon!? He's my favorite jedi of all time!

:(

Wrote a novel legnth fanfic once, got very mixxed reviews on it; but I'd be my main charactor. Sith Sorcerer Arcturas Darkstar. Idolized Revan, married a jedi master and set up a star kingdom of his own that even the emperor was cautious about messing with. Utterly pragmatic he mastered both light and dark and made a habit of capturing and indoctrinating people sent against him instead of killing them. Moddeled him largely off of the light side inquisitor story and Lord Gratham with his tech city.

Other than that, Revan, because he's ******. This is a guy who's known to juggle basalisk war droids for crying out loud. He was almost on even footing with the emperor and that guy ate entire planets complete with multibillion sentient populations and several dozen of the most powerful darth of the time. :rak_03:

Also the Wookie they had orrigionally planned to use for Vaders apprentice in force unleashed 2. The guy was hulk with lightning bolts and a LAZER sword. ZOMG!

Edited by Ankokugai