So let me get this straight... (50 PVP)

_Admiral

So yeah... I need to get 600 WZ comms.... convert them to Merc Comms.

Then I need to get another 200 WZ comms to open a bag.

And the bag gives me a CHANCE to get good gear?

I've opened 3 bags and all I've got is comms...

So really its going to take forever to get a full set of good gear?

THEN we have to go from

Centurion - > Battle -> Champion armour?

LOLWAT?

Is this correct?

So I'll have to play thousands and thousands of WZ's to get good gear IF I'm lucky with RNG from bags?

So yeah... I need to get 600 WZ comms.... convert them to Merc Comms.

Then I need to get another 200 WZ comms to open a bag.

And the bag gives me a CHANCE to get good gear?

I've opened 3 bags and all I've got is comms...

So really its going to take forever to get a full set of good gear?

THEN we have to go from

Centurion - > Battle -> Champion armour?

LOLWAT?

Is this correct?

So I'll have to play thousands and thousands of WZ's to get good gear IF I'm lucky with RNG from bags?

awww poor thing, you opened a whole 3 bags? dude your weekly quest give you 3 bags each, your daily quests give you a bag each and 800 wz comms is retardo easy to get. BAGS ARE NOT HARD TO GET! pvp gear is welfare epicx, you dont even have to be good at pvp to get the best sets. all you have to do is join the WZ queue.

OMG FREE GEAR!

Edited by STD_Skindancer

awww poor thing, you opened a whole 3 bags? dude your weekly quest give you 3 bags each, your daily quests give you a bag each and 800 wz comms is retardo easy to get. BAGS ARE NOT HARD TO GET! pvp gear is welfare epicx, you dont even have to be good at pvp to get the best sets. all you have to do is join the WZ queue.

OMG FREE GEAR!

so?

best balance is when everyone has the same gear don't you agree?

so people can't blame their lose on their inferior gear.

Edited by Sheneria

it's actually an incredible easy grind. you pvp to get pvp gear. incredible

no you grind instanced arenas for marks, then you are allowed to buy a ticket to participate at the daily item lottery.

yea so much fun

Edited by Sheneria

so?

best balance is when everyone has the same gear don't you agree?

so people can't blame their lose on their inferior gear.

EXAMPLE: Guild Wars

Yes, I agree.

The whole gear to be good idea is a bad one.

Gear for pure ascetics is best.

EDIT:

Besides, the whole idea of doing PvP oriented around grinding to get the top tier gear is *********** retarded.

You PvP to beat others, ideally not in comparison as to who has the best gear but who has the most skill. It feels like MMOs (LIKE WOW) throw in the gear aspect to close the divide between good players and the bad ones. This is so extremely carebear.

Make all the gear the same, offer the PvP additions as mods (for cheap) and give us some Guild Vs Guild battles (GLOBAL) with a rating system that lets us compete for rank rather than items.

Edited by FtDParadox

You PvP to beat others, ideally not in comparison as to who has the best gear but who has the most skill. It feels like MMOs (LIKE WOW) throw in the gear aspect to close the divide between good players and the bad ones. This is so extremely carebear.

No, they do it so you have a grind and continue your subscription from month to month. Always have that little carrot dangling in front of your face.

As you said and another poster alluded to, only GW has the brass to do PvP right - because they don't have an onus of monthly subscription fees over their head.

No, they do it so you have a grind and continue your subscription from month to month. Always have that little carrot dangling in front of your face.

As you said and another poster alluded to, only GW has the brass to do PvP right - because they don't have an onus of monthly subscription fees over their head.

Its a freaking shame too

I just realized....

These fackers were too busy spending millions of dollars making an interactive 3D MOVIE to spend a few million on designing a decent PvP experience.

Edited by FtDParadox

All I do on my level 50 is the daily quest and the weekly quest and then convert warzone points to merc points as needed. Engaging in more SWTOR PvP than that is just pure masochism. At it's best it's an enjoyable alternative to the PvE... much like the Star Wars Fox is... at it's worse, it's just a frustrating series of constant knockback/stun/immobilizes all delivered with very bad feedback, responsiveness and lag.