Warzone XP been buffed or just me?

Nothematic

They've fixed it yesterday i was getting like 40-60k with the boosts today its more like 20-30k

That still seems worth while. I was playing last night for just 3 warzones and got victories in all 3. with just the legacy buff. i didn't spend any cartel coins knowing I wouldn't be on very long. I got ~33K per match and it made PvPing very viable as a leveling method.

So now I wil just need the cartel pack for that. No big deal. And I can slow down so I can get the comms I need which is actually pretty good.

Edited by Technohic

Yeah, they did kinda stick it to ppl over lvl 40. With the XP in crease its going to be hard to max out comms, but on the other hand for people pre 40 they increased the number of both ranked and regular comms you can hold, so i wonder if having max regular coms @ 40 if it is still possible to max out ranked for lvl 50.

Now you're just being stupid...

While I personally don't see the point of abandoning a warzone to avoid getting XP, do you seriously think that's in ANY WAY bannable? You're more likely to get banned for endless frivolous reporting.

call me stupid if you want. but i KNOW you're just being an ignorant internet punk. so ill let it slide

twinking the lowbie bracket with your level 49 and avoiding to obtain xp is a bannable offense.

Edited by FourTwent